LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

• 1 month later...

Remembering what AV said to her earlier about using the diaper for bodily relief, Lisa is still sitting in the Indian position on the floor. She starts to pass gas and making sounds from her cute bottom. Lisa is still and doesn't turn around to AV and says nothing to her. She is not sure if AV is hearing the sounds coming from her cute bottom. She pass more gas and more noises. She has an empty stare while looking at the TV.

Did she... Surely she isn't... Should I ask if she needs to be changed? How could I?

She sniffed the air, but her nose isn't very good and she didn't smell anything. She decided to just let it go and wait for Lisa to ask for a change if she needs it.

staying in the same spot on the floor, Lisa adjusts her legs and feet to be out in front of her and slouches against the couch with her elbows supporting her up. Lisa makes more noise from her bottom.. 

As AV gets up to go to the study, Lisa made a BM. Not sure on what to do, she waits a few minutes to gather her thoughts about what she had done. Afraid from flash backs from her time in the orphanage, Lisa is reassuring herself that AV isnt like that and AV was promoting her usage of the diaper. Even though Lisa hasn't been at AVs house for a full day yet, she is convincing herself that AV isn't like the people in the Orphanage.

Lisa slowly and quietly walks down to the study and stands at the doorway of the room waiting for AV to notice her standing there. Lisa has a worried look on her face and she has her hands clasped together behind her back.

Vera is at her desk, typing on a laptop. She notices you almost immediately. "Oh hello, Lisa. Is there something you need?" Of course there is. She wouldn't be standing there looking so... nervous? Apprehensive at the very least.

Still standing at the doorway and her hands still behind her back, Lisa puts her head down staring at the floor 'almost' in tears. Lisa responds to AV saying, "Nothing mama" in a soft shaky voice..

Well that was less than convincing.

she stands up from her desk and walks over to you, kneeling down and tilting your chin up to look into your eyes. "What's wrong, dear?" She asks

with tears starting to roll down on both cheeks, Lisa says, "i made a poopy in my diaper" in a very shaky voice...

Lisa then whales out  crying while standing in place. She starts to pee in her diaper also while being upset. Not sure of what AVs response will be in regards to Lisa's messy diaper.

After hearing those very words from AV, Lisa hugs back hard AVs neck and starts to blubber cry. They embrace a good 2 minutes before Lisa pulls away. Lisa then said "your the best mama" with a smile and a teary face that is starting to stop. Lisa then says, "Mama, sorry for crying like that. I was just thinking back from when i was at the orphanage. They would spank me for something like this. I am sawwy" with a bigger smaile back to AV.

"Oh, Lisa," she rubs your shoulders "I love you more than I could ever say. And I would never do anything to hurt you. I know you're still scared, and rightly so given your past experiences. But I promise I'll be patient with you and love you until you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you can trust me completely with anything."

Feeling the warmth of AVs hands on her shoulders and the very reassuring remark, LIsa does nothing but smile. She then says, "i guess i will go to the bathroom and try and clean myself up" in a voice that suggests that AV will take the hint.

She smiles, taking the hint. "You will do no such thing. I put you in that diaper and I will be the one to take it off of you. Come, let's get you cleaned up and into a fresh diaper." She takes you by the hand and leads you to your room.

She takes you up to your room, pulls down your skirt, and lays you down on your bed which still has the changing mat on it from earlier. "Now, I know I said this before, but it seems to apply again: this is a new experience for both of us. So you'll have to bare with me if I fumble around a bit."

"ok mama" said Lisa as she giggles..Lisa positions herself on the changing mat on the bed. Lisa is flat on her back with her knees pointed out in each direction, her feet together and her arms are against her head and ears. she is looking at the ceiling with a big smile

She gets out the diaper and changing supplies and sets them on the bed. "Alright, let's get down to business, shall we?" She tears off the tabs on your diaper and braces herself for a rather ugly sight. But all it took was one look at your smiling face to remind her that she could never find anything about you ugly. Even your dirty diapers. She opens the diaper and starts wiping you.

Lisa lays there happily. she slowly starts to put her thumb towards her mouth but doesnt put it in her mouth. she flickers her thumb to her lips and making silly baby sounds