LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

"oh yes AV," with a big smile,,,,

"it may sound weird but I feel like a baby. i dunno but i feel safe when i am with you. Promise me that you wont ever, ever leave me" as Lisa says to AV looking at her in the eyes..."the people at the orphanage were mean and your like WOW!!, i like cant explain it. i will be a good girl for you AV, pwomise"! as Lisa cracks a smile.

My heart completely melted in that moment and I pulled the soaking wet girl into a tight embrace, "I promise I'll always love you, Lisa." I manage to say even though I was choked up with emotion.

"Whoa there! Easy, child." I say smiling, "You're going to give me a bath if you keep this up!" I continue to scrub her, paying close attention to her lower regions to make sure the pee is cleaned off.

I wouldnt mind if u did join me AV teehee" giggled Lisa. ."maybe some other time"??....Lisa uses the end of the tub as a back support and starts to bring her right leg up to her chest area. She then grabs her toes and starts to play with them like a baby without realizing it....

Once I've dried you off I pull you into another tight embrace. "You know, when I decided to adopt you, I had these fears that you would hate me simply because I 'wasn’t your real mother.' I never imagined you'd warm up to me so quickly."

after being dried and embracing back AV (still naked) Lisa finally let out some of her feelings..."Your the sweetest AV. Before the accident, my folks was always working. I was always with someone else and they didnt pay me any attention hardly. One sitter left me all alone in the house and when mom n dad came back, they didnt seem to upset over it. I dunno, right away you seems to me what a mommy should be. i know it hasnt been a day yet but i feel like, ummmm safe when your with me...the orphanage was noisy and the kids and teachers were mean. like i got yelled at all the time for nuttin. Paddled too. Then i started having accidents and they got even meaner. I dunno, everything seemed like all messed up like i had no home or even hope to leave that place. i was in trainers at night from my accidents but they were like mean. they would meanly carry me into a room with a steel bed and put another trainer on me. they werent easy, they were kinda rough. i dunno it is like i feel like to just go back in time and just relive me being a kid again sometimes but i know it could never really happen (looking down and a little pouty))

• Like 1

"I... had no idea. I can't imagine anyone, let alone your own mother, neglecting you. You are such a sweet, beautiful girl..." I couldn't go on because tears started to form in my eyes. I felt that if I said one more word I would lose my composure and weep for this neglected child. So I just help her tighter. Willing her to feel the love I wished I could properly express in that moment.

"teeheetehee, i will be good for you mommy, i pwomise" exclaimed a very happy Lisa and absorbing all of AVs kisses....(still naked) "and mommy, i am starting to get cold. i will get my bag and ummm i need to go potty" 

(still naked) Lisa heads towards her bedrooms bathroom and sits on the toilet. She does both and cleans herself. she then walks towards her bed and jumps up onto it and sits at the edge waiting for AV to come back in with her hands under her legs

After I finish dressing you I sit you down on the edge of the bed and sit down next to you, "Now Lisa, about what I said earlier; the thing I said we'd talk about later..." God, this is harder than I thought! "You said you wore trainers at the orphanage?"