LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Internal Error

Hi my wife Elaine and I have not been on much recently as when ever we access the forum we have problems and our very ancient brower, which is not much more than an internet tv crashes.

has there been a software or programme change in the last month or so ?. Somtimes its OK, I know that if this browser comes across anything it does not understand it crashes, I do have a computer running WINDOWS XP but the trouble is our daughter uses it alot and its not online yet. Elaine and I are not up on computers enough to make sure no one gets access to our personal stuff. any ideas on the problem of the browser crashing?.

If your talking about something like a "WebTV" then it may have something to do with the latest "Java" update of the last few months. DD has also been working with his board and updating things. I know it's a pain, but you might want to start thinking about getting that computer online.

The TV browsers you mentioned are limited on their ability to handle the internet as it stands today, and are very slow to update their own software for something so new. Quite simply they are outdated, and soon will be unable to be upgraded due to their capabilities and configurations. BTW I used to love mine, but it limited me on what I could do, so it got scrapped