LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

"well you are just delaying using the potty...come on you have three more bites." It was clear Liam wasn't going to change his mind. "It's only been a few minutes since you said you had to go...a big girl would be able to hold it." He knew talking about it constantly would only make it harder for her. 

“ yea but my tummy is already full if eat more it’s going to hurt “ mya said. Mya has a small bladder so it was hard to hold her pee plus she hadn’t went since her accident which was beige her nap. Two minutes later mya was crying because she wet herself. 

Stacy came back stairs wondering what happened. 

Liam continued to be firm on her eating more and when Mya started to cry he knew what happened. "Oh no...not again." Liam got up and picked Mya up from the chair, standing her up. He noticed Stacy walking in as he pulled off Mya's messy shirt. Her wet pullup was on full display. "Stacy ...can you get something to wipe her hands and face please? Mya told me she needed to pee ...but she couldn't hold it through her lunch..." Liam took the paci and plopped it into Mya's mouth.

Mya cried as her shirt was taking off she didn’t know how hard it would be not to go the potty. 

Stacy got some wipes. “ I think mya deserves to sit in her wet pull up for awhile since she can’t go potty” Stacy said handing them to mya. 

"Yes I think that's a good idea..." Liam took the wipes and wiped Mya's hands and her cheeks. He took the paci out to wipe her mouth before putting it back in.

Liam then took her by the hand, in her pullup only over to the living room floor and sat her down. "Here are your two Barbies...you can play with them for now." Liam left her there and went to talk to Stacy.

"Hey..I'm going to go get her bottle from the baby box...she didn't drink much of the milk from her sippy cup...I'll pour the rest in the bottle and one of us can give it to her. Sound good?" He kissed Stacy.

Mya sucked her pacifier and till cried when she was taken to the living room she was upset. She threw the barbies and started to go to her room to change her wet awful pull up. She was acting just like a three year old child and looked like one. 

“ you can feed it to her I’m going to clean up plus she listens to you better “ Stacy said “ I’ll put the sippy cups up.” 

"Alright...yeah, she needs a bit of a firm hand." It was then he noticed Mya going up the stairs. "Seems she didn't want to play..." Liam went up after her and grabbed the bottle. He smiled when he saw her looking in her drawer for a new pullup but they were all gone. "Hey!" He thought he might have startled her. "What are you doing up here...you are not allowed to change yourself. You just leave wet pullups everywhere and don't wipe yourself." He picked her up..."We are going back downstairs."

Mya got startled and almost fell. “ but I was just trying to change out of this it’s wet and cold “ mya whined. She started to cry again a and she dropped her pacifier when Liam picked her up. 

“ but I don’t want to play barbies” she cried. 

( maybe she needs a play pen )

"I'm sorry Mya...you knew the consequences of having accidents..." Liam walked to the couch and sat down, holding Mya in his lap. He laid her back despite her protest and when he saw the pacifier wasn't in her mouth he brought the bottle down trying to plop it in her mouth. "Take your bottle like a good girl...if you drink this all up then you can have a change."

Liam nodded in agreement when Mya seemed to be getting tired. He motioned for Stacy to come with him and stood up carrying Mya horizontal allowing her to still drink. The bottle was about half gone. Liam carried her upstairs and whispered to Stacy. "Grab a you know what and meet me in her room." 

Liam went into the room and laid Mya down on her bed. He laid next to her holding the bottle. "That's a good girl...not too much left." 

When Stacy came in he mouthed 'change her into it'

Mya was basically sleeping when she was carried up but still drinking the bottle

stacy went and grabbed a diaper wand started to change mya wondering if she would no the difference.

mya started to drink faster as she wanted to finish it. 

Liam just watched as Stacy slid the diaper under Mya. It seemed to Liam like Mia knew what was going on, but he wasn't sure. He decided to distract her. "Hey Mya..." He took the bottle out as she'd just finished it. "You did so good drinking your bottle...I bet you gotta burpy in there." He touched her nose and glanced over to see how Stacy was doing.

"You've had more than enough chances for now." Liam said grabbing her arms. "You are NOT allowed to take this diaper off...Stacy and I know what's best for you and this is what you will be wearing until we decide you are ready to try using the potty again." Liam paused. "Stacy can you find our little one some clothes?" Liam had the pacifier ready to put in, but wanted to see if Mya had anything to say.