LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

“ mom I really don’t need a babysitter I can stay here by myself” mya begged . 

“ you already proved you need a babysitter I left you home from one hour and it was trashed now no more complaints Liam will be here soon “ mya mother said. 

Mya was upset she stomped all the way up to her room she was 17 teen and didn’t need some one to watch her. 

Mya mother herd the door Bell and went to go get it. “ hey Liam I’m glad you could do this for me. But before I leave I would like to tell something mya been having nighttime accidents so after eight no more liquids and make sure she uses the potty also she has pull ups in her room I make her wear “ mya mother explained to Liam 

Liam walked in and greated Mya's mom. "Hello Mrs. Allen...I'm happy to do it." He smiled and listened to her explain. He was pretty surprised to hear what she said.

"Okay...well my sister had similar issues when she was like 11 or something, so I'll make sure she follows the rules." He paused. "Does she know you are telling me this?" They went through the rest of the details about emergency numbers and the like.

"Okay Mrs. Allen...I think I'm all set...have a great trip!"

“ she doesn’t but she will be okay. I have to get going so buy Liam and thank you “ mrs.adam said then left the house. 

Mya was in her room trying to figure out she was going to do to get rid of this babysitter of hers. Mya room wasn’t a regular teenager room it was kind of childish with frozen and lion king stickers on the walls plus toys. She never played her mom just kept them from her childhood. 

Liam called upstairs. "Hey Mya...can you come down here?!" He'd meet her once or twice before briefly, but had never really spoken to her. He was starting to get ideas in his head though knowing she wet the bed. He smiled to himself. "Come on ...it's not very polite to not say hello to your sitter! Come on down here." His voice stern.

Mya was planning to stay in her room for awhile but knew it was rude to stay there and say hi. Mya walked down the stairs. 

“ hey Liam so I’m good here you can keep the money if you want and leave I won’t tell my mom “ mya said. 

"Hi" He replied then listened. "I see...well thanks for making me feel welcome...you know I can't do that. Especially since I just found out you have a little night time problem... aren't you a little old to be doing that still?" He asked pointedly. "Come sit with me on the couch...I need to go over a few ground rules and then we'll be good..." He started over that way.

“ what are you talking about problem “ mya said not knowing. “ honestly you don’t have to stay “ mya could tell he was serious so she walked over and sat on the couch. 

“ what do you mean ground rules I’m 27 almost an adult don’t need ground rules “ 

"Yes, you need some rules..." He sat near her. "So, first rule is listen to me...if I ask or tell you to do something...you need to do it. And if you want to do something...ask for permission. It's a pretty easy rule...I'm responsible for you so it's important that you do that. Second rule is about curfew and bedtime... You need to be in for the night by 6pm which is around when we'll do dinner...in your jammies and pullup by 7pm and in bed by 9pm." He paused a moment. "Yes, your mom told me about your accidents...oh which reminds me ...no liquids after 8."

Mya was flabbergasted about all those rules she had to follow. 

“ I’m not following an of those rules your crazy” mya blushed deep mentioning her pull ups. 

“ my mom only make me wear them sometime and I haven’t wet the bed in couple weeks” mya lies alittle but her last accident happened two days ago because she snuck out her room and drank her moms lemonade. 

"You are going to follow those rules... unless you would like an earlier bedtime? Or perhaps you'd like to start by being grounded for two days?" Liam paused. "And don't lie about the pullups...she said you are to wear them every night...and that is what you will do. I will check too so don't try any funny business."

He looked right at her. "I want you to tell me you'll follow those two rules...and know that if you are giving me a hard time I can make more..."

Mya Was upset now. She thought she could run him off so she had no choice unless she wanted to go to bed early. 

“ okay I follow the rules. But right now I’m going to hang out with my friends I’ll be back later “ mya said thinking li would let her leave by herself. Her mother would never go for that. 

"Ah, not so fast...what was rule 1? Ask for permission? You've already broken a rule..." Liam stood up. "So, you'll be staying in the rest of the day. If it makes you feel any better...I just got here and it's already what...3pm. I probably would have told you 'no' had you asked properly anyway." 

"Come on...I haven't even been here before...you have to show me around. That would be polite, wouldn't it?"

“ what you never said that why can’t I go please “ mya whined she was upset now and was on the verge of the tantrum.

“ I guess I could show you around” mya said. First she showed Liam the kitchen then dinning . Bathroom her parents bedroom and the guess bedroom where Liam would be staying. 

“ I would show you my room but it’s messy right me” mya said. She was lying again she just didn’t want him to see the childish room. 

Liam listened to her whine but said nothing. 

He followed her on the tour. "Thank you for showing me around." He took it all in as they walked around.

"Ahh... messy huh. Do we need to clean it?" He stepped forward and opened the door to her room going in. It was actually fairly clean but was very childish. "Aww, this is cuuute. Frozen sheets on the bed..." He looked at her and could see her reddened cheeks. "Are you sure this is your room... cause I think a little girl sleeps here..." He teased her a little.

“ no we don’t have to clean “ mya said when Liam opened the door mya face turned red as a fire truck. 

“ it’s only because I’m an only child and they want me to keep my childhood things” mya explained it was embrassing . 

"It's okay Mya...you can like these things...I promise it will be our secret." Liam moved around in the room and over to her dresser. Mya tried to stop him when she realized what he was doing but it was too late. "Ah ha...here are your pullups and underwear...right were I thought they'd be...wait what's on these pullups" Liam pulled one out. "Disney princesses?" He had it in his hand in front of Mya. "Did youuu pick these out?"

Mya was real mad why he going threw her stuff. “ wait don’t go threw there “ mya said. When he picked up her pull ups she blushed redder than before. 

“ no I did not my mom did. I wanted the plan ones with the stars she insisted on getting those ones “ mya said crossing her arms now. 

"Well, it looks like your mom stocked you up well...there are plenty in here." Liam left it out on top of the dresser and closed the drawer. "It looked like you only had one pair of clean underwear left in there..." He noticed her hamper was overflowing with dirty clothes. "If you bring those down for me, I'll help you get them washed up...I imagine you're running low on a few things..." Liam went and sat on her bed. "So...what does Mya like to do for fun?"

“ yea she did I guess she wants to be prepared” mya said . mya looked  over at her hamper they were mostly her wet underwear sometimes she peed alittle but kept it a secret. 

“Okay I guess we can do that. I usually like to go outside and swim in the pool. If you want to do that” mya said .

"Sure...that sounds like fun. Should be enough time before dinner for that." Liam stood up. "Lucky I brought some swim trunks... I'll go get ready and meet you downstairs. Don't forget to bring your clothes down..." He walked out of the room and went into his guest room to put in his grey and red trunks. 

On his way downstairs Liam came past Mya's room where the door was just slightly open and could hear her say 'stupid thing'. He popped open the door. "Everything okay?" She had her swim bottoms on but was trying to unknot the top as she stood without a shirt or bra. He walked in. "Is that knotted?" He asked now standing by her. "Here let me see" He held out his hand.

He noticed the bottoms she had on had a picture of mini-mouse and were mostly pink with a little frilly part on each leg. He guessed this was probably the last one she had clean. He also noticed the underwear she had just had on were in the floor. From where he was standing they appeared wet in the crotch.

Mya found her favorite swim suit in the closet it had Minnie mouse on it. She would never admit it was her favorite but it was. She slipped off her underwear and noticed they were wet but didn’t pay it any attention and threw them in the dirty clothes. 

Mya top was tangled she was having some trouble when Liam came into help her she blushed and covered herself even though there was nothing to cover. 

“ thank you” mya said. Mya went over and started to gather up her clothes. 

Mya walked over so she could put the top on her. When he did she walked over and tried to grab the basket but couldn’t. 

“ can you help me please “ mya asked not being able to lift it herself. She hoped he wouldn’t smell the stale pee the clothes had. 

Liam put the top on her. It made her look more like 11 than 17. 

"Heavy huh?" Liam went to lift it. "Yeah...maybe we can break this up." He didn't really need to do that but wanted an excuse to do the following. He reached into the dirty clothes and found the underwear she'd just had on on top. "These are ...wet...did you just have these on?" He turned back to look at her, holding them.