LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

Mya was tired so she wasn’t going to fight a nap and grabbed her bunny and laid on her bed in her blanket. 

“ wow she really is alittle girl just needs some love and a firm hand “ Stacy loving how cute mya looked ducking. Her pacifier and snuggling her bunny. “ yea she going to need some more those are just so cute” 

Liam tucked her in. "Yah I think someone likes her paci..." Liam rubbed her back after he turned out the light. "You have a good nap little Mya...we will be here if you need us."

With that Stacy and Liam left the room and moved out of ear shot. "Wow...crazy right...she's such a little kid..did you see how she took right to that paci? I mean I thought she would use her little toddler potty more, but unless we take her to it...I think she's going to keep using her pullups."

Mya turned over and went to sleep. 

“Yea it’s crazy I think she would make a cute little baby don’t you.  I always wanted to have a baby with you but now we have one right here. Lets just not push the potty issue if she doesn’t want to use it then don’t make her “ Stacy said she was just thinking how cute mya would look in a cute baby sleeper. 

"Well...this is a good test run for a kid." He laughed. "Yeah I agree with you...she is 17 after all not like we should have to push the potty. You...don't think she would...poop in the pullup do you?" Liam sat on the couch. "What should we make her for lunch...oh what about something we could have her eat with her hands...but would get her messy..." He thought on it.

“ yea a seventeen year old she definitely not want to use the potty “ Stacy laughed. “ no I don’t think she will “ Stacy thought about the lunch idea. “ how about you make chicken tenders then she can get sauce to dip them in “ 

"Yeah...I dunno about the poop thing... If she does it we really gotta make her feel little for that." Liam pulled Stacy down next to him. "I like that idea...we'll see if she gets messy." Liam rubbed Stacy's back. "All this attention Mya is getting isn't making you feel left out is it?" He smiled and kissed her cheek. 

"Yeah I bet... Stacy and I have some lunch ready for you that we just gotta heat up a bit." Liam stood up and picked Mya up, holding her like a smaller child. He put her head on his shoulder and carried her to the kitchen, walking with Stacy. Liam followed Stacy and held My as Stacy got the plate ready.

Stacy got my food ready and put it on a little kid plate and put ketchup on it with. She also filled her sippy cup and set it down for mya. “ there you go sweetie “ 

mya was tired so this was fine with her. She was hungry and she started to feel the need to pee. 

Mya was indeed getting ketchup on her fingers. “ I’m thank you “ at the moment when she got it in her shirt but kept eating. 

Staxy made her Liam sandwiches and sat them down. “ looks like mya going to need a bib from now on “ Stacy said. 

"Yep... I think so" Liam took a bite. "Mmm, thanks Stacy."

Liam whispered over. "Do you want to go see of you can find a really childish t-shirt and grab the bib from the box of baby stuff?" He asked Stacy. "I can get it too if you want..." 

Liam looked back at Mya. "Look at how good Mya is eating her lunch...good job Mya."

“ yea I will go get it “ stacy said she got up and got the T-shirt and bib. The t shirt shirt had frozen on it and the bib Said cute little eater. 

Mya blushes at the praise and started to drink some juice. She finished her drank and ate half of her food. “ I need to go potty and I’m full “ mya said. She wondered if Liam would let her go. 

"Okay, well thank you for telling me this time...you've made quite the mess there and you aren't done eating. When Stacy gets back we'll get you cleaned up and take you...eat some more of your lunch while we wait for her. And, I don't want any pee in that pullup so you make sure to hold it all in, otherwise no potty." Liam explained.