LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

Mya looked at Liam . “ I wanna go home I don’t want to do here “ mya said almost to tears. 

Stacy smiled. “ aww I think we should redo  her room to something more age appropriate “ Stacy said. “ maybe doc mcstuffins or dora”

"We aren't going home, we just got here..." He could tell she was getting upset from her voice. He pulled her back into him and cuddled her close. "Relax and have a drink..." Liam said in a soothing tone as he held her close, putting the sippy to her lips.

"You don't want to cry in front of Stacy do you..." Liam whispered.

"Yeah...that would be cute...Hey Stacy. Do you mind giving Mya a quick check to see that she's dry?"

Mya pouted and didn’t even enjoy the cuddle. “ but I want to “ she aid still upset. She drank her juice in her sippy cup. 

Stacy leaned over and checked mya pull up. “ she dry. That’s a good girl for keeping you pants all dry “ Stacy cooed. 

Maya blushed deep red being praised like a five year old. That’s when her bladder started to twitch she didn’t say anything though. 

"That's so good Mya...thanks Stacy." Liam held the sippy cup there for awhile, letting her drink some on and off. Liam took the cup away for now, it was about 3/4 gone. "Here..." He took one of her hands and put the Barbie into it. Liam held the other. "You've been bored with Stacy and I talking huh...I'll play with you." 

Liam moved the Barbie he was holding closer to the one in Mya's hand. "Hi, what's your name?"

Mya stopped drinking she was upset that they weren’t listening to her. When liam handed her Barbie she just held it but when he started to play with her she threw the doll so she wouldn’t have to play. 

“ I want to go home “ she aid starting throw a tantrum.

stacy just watched to see how Liam would handle this. 

Liam asked Stacy to please grab the Barbie. He then turned his attention to Mya. "Mya...do you hear and see how you are behaving? Do you? You know that kind of behavior is very bad...I know toddlers that behave better than you have out here..." Liam moved her off his lap and sat her on the blanket. "Now you are going to play with your Barbies by yourself since you can't play nice with me." Liam put them in front of her. "If you act out again you will be taking a nap today..." 

Liam waited to see how Mya would respond. "Sorry Stacy...Mya is not being a very good girl right now."

Stacy went to go get the Barbie dolls for liam. When she got back she smiled. “ its okay sometimes little kids like her have tantrums” Stacy said. 

“ I don’t want to play with the barbies “ mya said staring to cry. She stood up and started ark stomp her foot and act like a toddler who’s throwing a tantrum. 

Liam watched her and turned to Stacy. "Well a nap is definitely happening now...I think we better get going Stacy..." Liam waited for her to get it out of her system a bit. "Are you done?" He reached up and swatted her bottom moderately with his hand. "That kind of behavior is not okay...pick up your Barbies, you are going to carry them home."

Stacy picked up the stuff she knew mya needed a nap. 

Mya has her tantrum then finally stopped she was trying to catch her breath. “ owws “ she said as Liam slapped her butt. During he tantrum she had accident but hoped it wasn’t noticeable. She just looked at the barbies she didn’t want to carry them. 

(Did she fully release her bladder or partial?)

"Yah, it doesn't feel good to have your bottom swatted." He held her and swatted again. This time he thought it felt a bit bloated/squishier when he spanked. "Pick them up little Mya, right now." They were just waiting on her at this point. Liam pointed to Mya with only Stacy watching and mouthed without sound 'i think she peed'.

Stacy looked down. “ yea I do I think little mya has an accident that’s ashamed she was having a good day. Now she has to wait to go home to get changed “ Stacy said.

mya looked them shocked. “ but it’s Liam fault he made me drink all the juice and didn’t take me potty”

"Uh huh... and did you hear her try to blame me? From the looks of it she soaked that...I don't seem to remember her telling us she needed to go...do you Stacy? Little Mya just decided to use he pullup like a naughty toddler. Now we get to pick a baby item once we get home too."

Liam put his hand on Mya's back and they started to walk.

“ yup someone being a naughty girl.” Stacy said walking besides them. 

“ no it was just an accident I don’t want any dumb baby item “ mya cried. She had tears running down her face. Her pull up was getting cold clammy so she waddled. 

"Well...you knew the consequences for having an accident... So I guess you did want a baby item." They walked. "Someone has a hard time being a big girl...look Stacy she's even gotta cute little waddle." 

Before too long they were back at the house. "Come on Stacy...let's go take our little girl here upstairs and get her changed."

Mya cried all the way home she was super upset. When she got up stairs she stormed up to her room and started to cry. 

Stacy sighed. “ sounds good she really needs that pacifier out the bag maybe she will quite down “ Stacy whispered to Liam. 

"You read my mind...I think we should also have her call us uncle and aunty... Don't you? That would seem appropriate for a little girl. Alright, well I'll let you get the pacifier from the bathroom...it's in a box on the counter. I'll grab the new pullup and wipes. Then meet in her room. Sound like a plan?" Liam grabbed Stacy's butt and spanked it. "Couldn't help myself." He smiled with a wink.

“ not yet I think once she becomes a full baby we should because we both know she not going to be able handle pulls ups “ Stacy when liam spanned her she smiled. 

“ will have fun when the baby asleep” Stacy walked up to the bathroom and grabbed the pacifier. 

Mya has already taken her dumb pull up off looking for her underwear. 

"Yeah...I think you are probably right. She could turn it around, but it does seem unlikely."

Liam followed Stacy then broke off to get a new pullup and wipes. He walked into Mya's room just behind Stacy. "Mya! You should not have taken that pullup off...and worse than that you just left it on the floor...come here." Liam went and took her hand, taking her half naked self away from the dresser and over to the bed. He lifted her up on it and pushed her back, laying her down. Her exposed self on full view for Liam and Stacy. "I'm going to get you in a new pullup...and Stacy has something else for you." Liam pulled out a wipe as he prepared to start.

Mya looked at Liam. “ I’m not wearing another pull up and I was going to clean it up “ she whined.  Mya was embarrassed by this being exposed she tried to cover herself. 

Stacy came in. “ here you go mya “Stacy said putting the pacifier in her mouth: “ you better not spit it out “ 

mya didn’t suck on the pacifier and spit out anyway. “ I’m not sucking that” 

Liam moved her hands and started to clean her with a wipe. "Yes you most certainly are wearing another pullup...you still don't have any clean underwear anyway because you tinkled in all of them." He divulged the information that Stacy had previously not known. Liam lifted her legs and wiped off her bottom. He thought of how little this all must make her feel. "You are going to keep that paci in...and around your neck. Stacy you can put it around her neck and put it back in."

Liam started to slide up the new pullup. "If you don't keep that paci in I'm gonna hold your legs up and let Stacy spank you...is that what you want?" 

“ no I don’t want to “ mya cried but before she cried more. Stacy shoved the pacifier back in. The threat of the spanking mya started to suck it gently it was actually soothing. 

“ she was having accidents before “ Stacy asked not knowing. 

Liam pulled the pullup up. "She was...it was stinky in here ...it smelled like stale pee. I saw she had almost no underwear left and what I found in her hamper was a bunch of underwear she had been tinkling in." He explained. 

Liam looked down, it appeared Mya seemed to be getting used to the pacifier. She was at least calmly sucking on it. "Alright Mya...climb up into your sheets there...it's time for a little nap. When you wake up we will have some lunch." He paused. "Stacy...that pacifier is so cute isn't it? It fits her little mouth perfect."