LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

Mya blushes thinking about getting changed but when Liam got her distracted. “ yea I usually sleep with my bunny star she over there in my closet. I got her when I was baby and sleep with her every night “ mya rambled On. 

Liam wiped her as she rambled and had the pullup on her by the time she'd finished. "Okay...well you better keep your bunny star on your bed..." Liam figured she moved it because he was coming. He went and grabbed it. "You will sleep much better now..." He pulled the sheets over her and put his hand on her forehead then ran it back thru her hair. "Goodnite." He turned out the light and went to walk out of the room.

“ yea she likes my bed “ mya said. Mya cuddled up with star and let out a huge yawn. “ goodnight “ mya said and turned over and fell asleep for the night she was extremely tired from all her tantrums she threw. 

When Liam was satisfied she was asleep he went into the master bedroom and looked for the toddler potty. He found it along with a box of some baby items. He took the potty, a 'potty crown', a few bibs, three bottles, four pacifiers and a package of size 7 diapers out and to the bathroom. The toilet was separate from the rest of the bathroom by a pocket door which Liam closed and locked. He put the toddler potty against that door. He laid all the baby items out on the sink counter and turned out the light. He knew exactly what he was going to do...

Liam sent a few texts to Mya's mom and found out when she was six she had some problems with the potty and that had been the last time all that was used. 

Liam then went to bed around 10pm.

Liam woke up to the sound of the tv. He groggily came out and saw Mya. "Gooood morning." He walked closer, he knew she hadn't yet seen what was in the bathroom or she'd have said something or been acting different. He came and sat next to her, she seemed pretty into the cartoon she was watching. "Did you have breakfast?" He asked as he reached in and pulled back her nightgown, feeling her somewhat wet pullup. He put the clothing back over her legs. "Made a little tinkles in your pullup..."

"Well a lot of this should look familiar to you... But I'm going to do things a little different than your mom did..." He paused. "Your mom isn't happy with the accidents you've been having...it's very childish. Being able to use the potty is a privilege for big girls. So, you are going to be using your toddler potty now. If you go in your potty like a good girl, you get to wear your princess potty crown. But. If you have an accident I'm going to pick one of these items off the counter for you to start using. The very last item will be diapers...if you get to diapers you're going to wear the rest of the package before you'll be allowed to try the toddler potty again.

Liam stood by her. "Oh, and if you misbehave you can expect more timeouts or even a spanking...so...as you can see...this is very serious. Do you have any questions?" He started her towards the toddler potty.

Mya looked at all the stuff in the bathroom. “ I’m not wearing that toddler crown or using the potty “ she said. She looked at him like he was crazy. 

“ I will definitely not wear diapers at all I’m not a baby “ she said. She looked at him then the potty. “ why can’t I use the regular potty” 

"Because you've pottied in your pants one too many times, so now you have the toddler potty." Liam paused.

"Well I hope you won't be wearing diapers either...oh yeah, but you will be using pullups. If you go three days without accidents you can use the big toilet and underwear again." Liam took her hand and led her into her room. "Let's get you cleaned up and dressed...if you feel shy about using the toddler potty and want to pee in your pullup you can...it would just be one item I'd pick..." He said as he grabbed a new one and the wipes. 

“ so all I have to do is use that for three days no accidents and you will treat me like I’m seventeen” mya said thinking she could do it. 

“ nope I’m going to use that stupid potty but can I go now “ she asked going back to the bathroom. 

"Come back in here...I just had you in there and you said 'Im not using that stupid potty'...so now I'm going to help you get dressed. When we are all done in here I'll take you." Liam stayed in the room and waited for her. "Come on...you are just wasting time, do you want to have an accident?"

“No I ha e to go potty and let me go “ mya said. “ you want me to have an accident “ . Mya walked back to the room and quickly got dressed so she could go to the bathroom. She put  on a pull up and some sweat pants. 

• 2 weeks later...

Liam handed her the pull up he had. "I'm going to let you go...big girls can hold it for at least a little while you know. He watched her take the wet one from overnight off and put the new one on, not seeming to care about wiping herself. "Alright, now we are going to make our bed...and I'm going to take this wet pullup you left on the floor and throw it away in the bathroom. When your done making the bed come on into the bathroom and we'll get you on the potty." Liam picked up the wet pullup and went to the bathroom to toss it out.

“ okay “ mya said she went over and made her bed. She was trying to think of ways to get out of this and knew the only way would be to not wet herself. She just hoped it she wouldn’t have to wear diapers. 

She walked back to the bathroom with Liam. “ okay can I go potty now “

"Yes...you can. Good job making your bed." Liam brought her around to the potty. "Alright, take down your pants and sit on the little potty there...if you tinkle you can wear your potty princess crown for awhile." Liam stayed close. "Did I tell you that my girlfriend is going to stop by around lunchtime today?"

"You can have privacy when you get back in your big girl underwear..." Liam crossed his arms. "Because, she's my girlfriend...she's really nice, you will like her. And I already told her that you're in pullups...I didn't really tell her why...about your accidents and all that."

Liam was glad all her underwear was in the laundry, she wouldn't have the chance to sneak off and put a pair on. But he thought he better take her pullups out of her drawer so she couldn't change without him knowing.

"Are you having a hard time going?" 

"You didn't go very much...here" Liam handed her a baby wipe. "Here is your potty crown..." He put the very childish crown on her as she sat wiping. "Aww...cuuute. And I know, you don't want people to know about this I get it...my girlfriend won't tell anyone, I promise."

"K pull those pants up if you're done...I'll clean this up..."

"Alright Mya...see you in a bit." 

Liam cleaned up the toddler potty and then went to Mya's room. He took all the pullups from her drawer and put them in his room. Now he'd be able to keep better track of any accidents. He went back to her room and looked for some cute clothes. He found a pair of shortalls with little flowers on the one side and a pink cami top to go with it.

Liam came downstairs with the clothes. "Hey Mya... time to get dressed for the day. We're going to go out for a walk."