LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

"I'm not so sure you are..." He could tell her body language was worrisome. He tugged her sweatpants halfway down her thy and felt her underwear with a few fingers. "You are absolutely wet..." He pulled the pants back up. "You are going to tell your mother what you've been doing..." Liam picked the phone back up, unmutted it and put it on speaker. "Hi Ms. Edwards...we are all here...I have you on speaker. Mya needs to tell you something bad she's been doing."

“ I don’t want to “ mya whined. 

Ms.eward frowned. “ mya why have you been misbehaving I told you not to be naughty. “ ms.ewars said upset. 

Mya started to cry in the phone not being able to get the words out. “ I been having accidents “ mya said crying. 

Ms.eward frowned. “ can I speak to Liam and take me off speaker phone.”

Mya just stayed still crying. 

“ since mya been having accidents. Pretend to let it slide tonight. While she sleeping get her training potty out the closet she has in my room. Then tomorrow make her wear pulls ups all day. Maybe even start a potty chart. If she wets then more than a couple times you can decide what should happen. “ me.eward explained. 

Liam quietly explained what happened before listening to Mya's mom. "Okay...yep got it...have a goodnight." He walked back over to Mya.

"Well...guess what...your mom wasn't too upset. Sit down here and have some dinner... after dinner you can get a shower then get ready for bed." Liam noticed her cup was missing and went to get it.

"This milk and that food needs to be gone before you are excused" Liam set the sippy cup down and sat to eat with her.

"You heard the bedtime earlier and agreed. 9pm...if you complain again I'll make it 8:30...your mom might not have been too upset, but I don't think you want me to call her back." Liam drank some milk himself. "Besides...it's probably best you get ready for bed early anyway...I will feel much better if you have a pullup on after what I saw in your room." He paused to eat some food.

"We will have some time though... before you go to bed... maybe we could play a board game."

Liam cleaned up. "Uh huh, 9pm seems early huh...well now you can go to bed with all of the 5 and 6 year olds at 8:30. I did warn you..." He paused. "I want you to go upstairs and get in the shower...I'll bring you in your jammies." It was 6:20pm. Liam thought his girlfriend would be off work soon...he was looking forward to talking to her about all of this.

“ well I’m not five. Thats definitely not fair. I don’t want to go to bed that time “ mya continue to whine. She stopped risking getting a later bed time. 

“ okay I’m done “ nya said finishing off the last of her milk. 

Mya walked up to her room and went to get pajama. She picked out a purple nightgown. Then went to take a shower. Mya made sure to wash up very good her wash her hair she loved showering. 

Stacy Liam girlfriend just got out of work was in her car she decided to call him. 

“ hey honey” Stacy said. 

"Hi Stace." He said for short. "How was work? You won't believe what's going on here." Liam explained everything. "Yeah...I guess I'm going thru with this potty seat thing...I gotta check it out. Maybe you could swing by tomorrow and hang out for a bit?" 

Liam had walked upstairs as his conversation was ending, he peaked into the bathroom and saw the nightgown, he also saw her old clothes and underwear on the floor so he picked them up. He went to Mya's room and collected all the dirty clothes and grabbed a pullup. On his way downstairs he set the pullup on her nightgown. He thought to himself, 'Ill probably have to make sure she puts that on...'

“ sounds to me your babysitting a four year old boy a 17 year old. That’s good practice for when we have our own kids “ stacy said laughing. “ okay I’ll come before lunch probably stop to get a pizza” 

mya left the pull up on purpose so she didn’t have to wear it but when she got out the shower she sanit and knew she needed to wear it or her bedtime might be even lower. So she put the pull up and the nightgown. 

“ Liam I’m out the shower” mya called to him

Liam said goodbye to Stacey, looking forward to seeing her tomorrow.

He heard Mya just as he had started to sort laundry. He came upstairs and saw her standing just outside the bathroom. "I bet you feel better." He didn't ask but instead pulled her nightgown up in the back, to check she'd put the pullup on. "Good job Mya.... Just let me know before you go potty so I can check for accidents...do you need to go now before we go downstairs?"

"Well... you have been having accidents...not big ones but...bad enough that you could ruin your underwear." He put his arm around her and walked downstairs with her. "Remember how you are worried your mom will make you wear pullups all the time...I need to see that you are keeping them dry so I can tell her. You want her to know that you can keep them dry right?" They were downstairs now as he waited to hear her.

"Thank you for saying please...sure, I'll be right back. But this is probably your last drink before bedtime." Liam went and rinsed her sippy and filled it with juice. He came back and sat next to her. "Here you go..." 

He put his arm around her and hugged her a bit. "Hey...no being sad...why don't we play a game? Still have about an hour and a half before bed..."

Mya drank the juice and yawned. She knew it was her last one that’s why she asked. 

“ no I want to play the wii instead “ mya said going to get the remote for wii so they  could play. She hooked it up so they could play Mario car one of myas favorite games. 

“ I’m really good at that “