LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

"Oh you're not? Oh my mistake..." Liam said deciding to see where this went. He helped her out of bed and left the changing supplies on the bed. "Since you're dry I guess we can go down and get some breakfast..." Liam took her hand and started to walk her out of the room.

"Oh I see, you're a big girl ..." Liam smiled as he got down to the kitchen with her. "Well big girl Mya still needs to sit in her highchair this morning..." Liam said as he picked her up from behind and put her into it, locking the tray in place.

"Hey Stacy...you getting ready to head out? Is this for Mya?" Liam pointed to the smoothie.

“ but I don’t wanna sit in my high chair “ mya whined. She looked to see what she was having for breakfast. 

“ no mya can have a bottle to drink. Unless she woke up dry then she can have a soppy cup “ Stacy said. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Sorry Mya...you have to sit in your highchair." 

Liam said goodbye to Stacy and came back over with a bottle for Mya. He knew Mya had heard what Stacy said about being wet or dry. "Here you goooo." Liam picked it back up quickly. "Wait...I can let you out...but I'm going to feed you the bottle if I do... Do you want out?"

"Liam scooped her out and held her." He knew there was a decent chance she would wet again and leak on him. "Oh that's right you are dry huh..." He said still playing along, but carrying her to the couch regardless. He sat down and sat Mya in his lap. "I think little Mya likes her bottle time with daddy." He smiled at her as he laid her back and brought the nipple to her mouth.

Mya looked down at her diapthe r she knew it was wet and started to get clammy now. “ daddy I had an accident but not a night time one. So I still get a soppy cup and no baba “

mya told him as they walked to the couch

Liam smiled a little. He sat with Mya. "Oh you did...how come you didn't tell Daddy you had to go like a big girl?" I thought you wanted to use the potty?" He pulled her pj shorts down as he spoke, just enough to expose her diaper. "Aww look its all poofy and weeet." He teased her a little and tickled her sides. "Little Mya is getting a baba..." Laim said as he put the nipple to her lips.

"You can always use the potty, if I or Mommy takes you...if you want to get out of diapers you are going to have to use the potty. But...you haven't been telling us when you need to go... daddy thinks his little girl likes her diapers too much." Liam smiled as he fed her the bottle. "And that's okay...you can be a little girl. No one is going to make you use the potty if you don't want to." 

Mya drank her bottle and frowned. She didn’t like her diapers and wanted to use the potty like a big girl. When she was done she sat up. “ daddy I got to go potty “ nya thought but she really don’t know when she had to pee now. It was worth a shot.

Liam stood her up when he was done feeding her. "Uh oh...why are your pj bottoms wet? You went pee pee again...are you sure you need to go? Are you having trouble telling when you need to go?" Liam asked as he wondered. He stood up and took Mya's hand walking her to the bathroom as he listened to her.

Mya looked down at her diaper it was wet. Did she just pee without noticing. When Liam asked the question mya didn’t know what to say. 

“ daddy I still need to go potty more” mya said not wAnting to admit she peed herself. 

"Okay..." Liam took her into the bathroom and took her to the potty. He took her bottoms off and took off the totally soaked Pampers which was warm from the recent wetting. 

"I'm not sure I should allow you to use the potty since you just had another accident..." Liam looked at her. "What kind of potty do you need? Pee or poop?" Liam wiped her with a wipe as he talked to her. He was starting to think she was having real problems knowing when she was going or had to go.

Mya sat on the potty trying to go to the bathroom. She looked up at Liam while she focused on the task. “ I don’t know daddy “ mya said when he asked her the question. 

Mya was like a two year wanting be like the parents and use the potty but only difference was she was eighteen. 

After a couple minutes mya started to get frustrated. “ I guess I don’t have to go daddy “ mya said getting off. 

Liam took the diaper and took her top off. "I don't know if that is a good idea. We don't have a swim diaper and I'm worried you might poop.." Liam lifted her to the bed and diapered her. "Do you promise to tell me if you have to do that?" 

Liam stood her up and did her hair in two pigtails.

“ I won’t daddy please can we go swimming “ mya said begging. She loved to go swimming in the pool. She didnt think she would go poop. 

“ please daddy i be a good girl “Mya said giving him the puppy dog eyes.  

"Alright alright..." He smiled. He knew how much she liked to swim. Liam went over and grabbed a white swim top. "Here let's get this on." He said as he helped her. He purposefully did not grab any bottoms. 

"Alright let's go downstairs and get some sun screen on." Liam picked Mya up. "I gotchu..hey where is your paci at..."

Mya looked at the top. “ daddy I can’t just swim in my diaper it’s going to puff up and I need bottoms “ mya said not going outside. Mya didn’t look for her pacifier. 

“ I don’t know but I don’t want to wear this swim suit”

"You don't need bottoms...no one will see." Liam stood her near the couch and got the sun screen. He started to put it on her legs. "I have some arm floaties you are going to wear too..." He added. It was then he noticed her paci there on the couch. Liam grabbed it but held it for now. "Next time we are out we will have to get some swim diapers..."