LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

"You think it is babyish?" Liam turned her around. The white material was semi see through and you could make out the print on her diaper. "Okay...let's try on the next one." 

He put her in the shortalls next. "Oh I really like this. Sooo cute." It was only slightly less babish then the prior outfit. "Look at those cute turtles."

Mya looked at the next outfit. “ ugh I hate shorts like this I think my other close are way better “ mya said. Mya didn’t want to try anymore clothes on. “ dada I don’t want to try anymore On I want to get change now “

"Alright you've been good...I'll change you and then we'll try on one last one..." Liam undressed her and laid her down on the bench in the room. He untaped the diaper and took out a wipe, cleaning Mya. "It feels much better having on a dry diaper huh?" He pulled out the wet diaper as he unfolded a new one.

Liam smiled. "Well we can just try it on and if it fits you can just leave it on so we don't have to keep taking clothes on and off."

He slid the diaper under her and taped it snugly around her. "There we go...all nice and clean." Liam popped the paci in Mya's mouth then slid the 'Daddy's stinky princess' onesie on Mya and snapped the crotch. He finished by pulling up the skirt she'd had on before...it matched well with the onesie. 

"Alright...let's go find mommy"

“ okay “ mya said. She wanted to stop changing clothes. She looked st the shirt. 

“ I’m not daddy stink princess “ mya said looking at the indie. Mya liked it because it covered her diaper all the way. 

Stacy was waiting near the changing rooms. 

Liam grabbed the other clothes and diaper bag and took Mya's hand. They walked out and found Stacy. "All of these clothes fit really nice." He said putting them into the cart with the other things, even the romper Mya didn't like.

"Mya's all cleaned up." Liam said to Stacy as another mom was walking into the changing room. "Did you get everything?"

Mya held her bunny. Mya looked at the other kids in the Changing room. 

Stacy smiled. “ that’s good it’s almost close to mya bed time so let’s get going “ Stacy said. 

“ what I have a bed time “ she whinedz 

“ okay Sounds good “ Stacy said. 

“ wanna jus grab McDonald’s then get a happy meal  for mya” Stacy said. 

Mya was happy to be leaving but didn’t want to sit in the car seat. “ dada it’s to tight I don’t like it “ mya said.

"Yeah McDonald's sounds good." Liam lifted Mya into the car seat. "I know you don't like it...it's not too far." He snuggly buckled her in and kissed her forehead.

Soon they were off to McDonald's. Liam looked over to Stacy. He whispered. "She told me she liked her diapers when I changed her." He smiled at Stacy.

Mya started to cry she hated her car seat she just felt  so trapp. “ dada I want out “ she cried trying to reach for Liam 

stacy smiled. “ she actually adjusting really fast to being a baby.” Stacy whispered back. “ maybe if we got her toys for the car seat she will adjust better” 

Stacy turned around and try to figure out the problem. She loosened mya straps to her seat. “ there you go honey now why don’t you play with your bunny “ Stacy said handing it to her. 

Mya played with her bunny and giggled. 

“ dada im hungry “ may whined she didn’t noticed they were their. 

"Well I'm glad you're hungry cause we are here..." Liam got out and grabbed Mya. He carried her and her bunny into the McDonald's with Stacy.

They ordered some food, including a Happy meal and milk for Mya. "Mya...look at the kids playing in the play place...does that look like fuuun?"

Liam pulled a highchair over to a table as they waited for food.