LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

"Yeah that's a really good idea." Liam agreed.

Soon they were at the store and Liam got Mya out of her car seat and sat her in the stroller. He buckled her in with the shoulder straps and waist strap which caused her skirt to bunch up some...it left her diaper slightly exposed.

"Now Mya...if you need anything you tell momma or dada ..." He smiled as she still had that paci in and looked quite cute. "Ready Stacy?"

Mya didn’t want to be in the stroller. “ dada I want you to hold me. I don’t like the stroller “ she started to cry again. 

Stacy looked down at mya. “ she’s becoming a cry baby or just attached to you“ Stacy said. 

Mya stopped crying and sucked her pacifier but it dropped out her mouth on accident and fell on the ground. “ dada paci dropped “ mya said pointing to it. 

Stacy smiled Liam was good with  mya. “  yea she might need another nap”

(paci is on a ribbon around her neck)

"Ops looks like that wasn't clipped on well." Liam took a baby wipe and wiped the paci then reattached it to her neck. He then playfully booped her on the nose with the paci and put it back into her mouth. "There you go baby."

Liam started to push Mya. "What time is it Stacy, like 3?" They rolled into the store.

Liam saw the cute onesie that said 'baby girl' on it. "Aww, I didn't know they had these things in bigger sizes...super cute. Look there are some shortalls with cute little turtles on the butt." 

Liam ignored the candy comment and showed Mya. "Mya, isn't this super cuuute?" Just as he did that he reached his hand in to feel her diaper, checking it.

"Well yah...you do need some new clothes Mya...but I tell you what...if you continue to be a good girl we can get you one candy before we go...you know what though" Liam said excitedly. "They have a really awesome section with toys and games...do you want to go see it with me?" He patted her bottom.

Liam told Stacy where they would be. "Well you have some good clothes (he lied) but we just needed to get you some cuter clothes that's all." He walked her back to the toys, not saying anything about her potty comment. "Here we are...do you want to get down and look at some?" The toys were all for babies to toddlers and were lower on the shelves so Mya would have to bend or squat to touch and play with them. 

Liam stood her up even before she could respond.

Mya held onto Liam wondering where they were going and saw the toys. “ I don’t want any of these toys. Why do I need toys “ she said not bending down. She reached her arms up which you could see her diaper. “ I have to go potty “ she cried again.

"I know but the diaper is better." Liam whispered again. He saw the look on her face and pulled up the front of the skirt to see the diaper filling with pee. He let it down and hugged her when she was done and a bit upset. "There there...it's all done now." Liam saw a cute bunny stuffed animal. "Hey Mya, look." He showed her, trying to cheer her up. 

"My name is Hoppy the bunny...what's yoouuur name." Liam played the bunny as he made it pretend hop to Mya. Liam smiled up at Stacy.

Mya was to upset to look at toys plus she didn’t need toys. She looked up at Kim making funny voices with the bunny and smiled.  “ your funny “ she said smiling and giggling. 

Stacy put in rattles soft blocks teething rings and a couple dolls. 

“ yea she super soft “ mya said holding the bunny. She looked around the changing room. “ are you changing my diaper “ she asked hating sitting in a wet diaper. “ it feels icky “ 

stacy got the play pen and found a doorway jumper for mya. 

"Uh huh...I am, but first we are going to try on some of these clothes. If you behave and are good for daddy then I'll change you after." Liam stood her up and pulled her skirt down exposing the wet Pampers. He took her shirt off next.

"Okay let's try on this cute romper." It was mostly white with ruffles around the short leg openings and butterflies on it. It had short little sleeves which also had some ruffeling.