LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

"Oh yeah... we'll be fine...are you going to come back at night?" Liam pulled back into the driveway at Mya's house and carried her in. "Well we have a lot of stuff to unpack but we can do that later...is it bath time momma?" Liam stood Mya up. "Mya did you pee pee..." He said as he went to feel her diaper.

“ yea I will be back tomorrow night around mya bedtime “ Stacy said. She brought some of the bags in. “ yea I’ll run the bath maybe let mya pick out some of her new jammies” 

mya blushed and didn’t even answer Liam. She waddled to the living I’m and turned the tv on.

“ why I don’t want to do any of those I want to watch tv” mya says.  Mya sat there and crossed her arms. “ no and I don’t want tot go to bed either “ 

stacy finished filling up the bath for mya. 

“ Liam bring the baby upstairs her bath is ready “ Stacy said.

"Well pouting like a baby is not going to help." Liam said as he watched her out. "You can just sit there in your wet diaper until bath time then."

Liam heard Stacy and went to pick Mya up. He carried her up into the bathroom. "Hi Stacey...hey thanks for getting this together for our little girl." Liam stood her up and started to undress her.

Mya still pouted she was being cranky because it was almost her bedtime. 

Stacy smiled. “ okay you wash her up while I get her a bottle and her pajamas out. She seems really cranky so a bottle might help put her t sleep” Stacy said to Liam.

"That sounds good Stacy." 

Liam undresses Mya fully and put her into the tub. "See isn't it better being taken care of..." Liam started to wash Mya's back with a wash cloth. "You have an accident and instead of getting your underwear wet it just goes right into your diaper and no one but you or I or mommy knows. And I know you like to be carried around...it feels good to be snuggled and carried doesn't it?" Liam talked to Mya as he bathed her.

Mya sat in warm bath just sitting not really playing she listened to Liam and talk it started to make her think about her life. She did hate having accidents and didn’t like it all. Maybe she was always a baby she looked at Liam this was all to much right now she started to cry. She didn’t want to be a baby but She was turning into one. 

"Hey hey...don't cry." Liam rubbed her back. "It's going to be okay..." He took a pacifier and placed it in her mouth. "Just suck on your paci. "I know it's been a long day and a lot has happened. We'll get you out of here and ready for bed and I'll give you some nice snuggles before bed." He reassured her as he finished cleaning her.

Mya sucked her paci gently it had been a long day.  “ dada I want my bunny carrots “ mya said already being attached to it. 

Stacy came back in to see if Liam needed help. “ hey I got her a bottle  pajamas and bunny in her room. “ Stacy said. 

Liam didn't wash Mya's hair but did wash her body up as they spoke. "Ya, I know you do...let's get you out of here." Liam helped Mya out and wrapped her in a towel. 

"Aww thanks Stacy. I think she's ready for all of those. Do you mind getting her dressed? I'll be in there in a moment to give her the bottle. Just want to get comfy myself first." Liam added.

“ yea I will “ Stacy’s said she brought mya to her Room them dressed her in a new diaper a fresh pair of pajamas and tucked her in until Liam came. 

Mya sucked her pacifier and held her bunny getting comfy in bed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Liam walked in holding a bottle for Mya. He smiled seeing her snuggled in bed. "Mya, I got your bottle here..." Liam climbed into the bed next to her and laid on his side facing her. He plopped out the paci and in the bottle.

"There..." Liam rubbed her tummy as he held the bottle in her mouth. "Just think of happy thoughts Mya...think about watching the shows you like...or playing in the pool..."

• Like 1

Mya opened her mouth for her bottle and started to drink it slowly she began to fall asleep for the night while drinking.

stacy watched as mya fell asleep. 

“ Liam do you think she falling into this role way to fast”

"Okay Stacy" Liam smiled and scooped her up playfully. "The guest bed here is really comfortable." Liam said as he set Stacy down on it. Liam took his shirt off and rummaged through his bag grabbing out a toothbrush. "Thanks for spending the night here." He smiled over at Stacy.

Liam turned a light on. The sheets were off of Mya and her pajama pants were tight around her crotch showing her wet diaper buldge. Liam reached in and felt her bottoms. "You are really wet Mya...it's amazing this hasn't leaked..." Liam went to get a new diaper and changing supplies.