LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

May was upset and tried to get up so she could call her mom and tell them. “ I want to call my mom you can’t do this to me “ mya said. “ I’m  not a baby I don’t need diapers “ mya said crossing her arms.

Stacy went to the closet to see what she had. “ we’re going to need to go shopping meta has to many bug girl close.”

Frank suggested the frozen tshirt and a skirt for now. He then turned his attention to Mya.

Frank held her on the bed, wrapping his arms around her. "Mya, you are a baby... You had so many chances to use the potty and you just went in your pants like a little baby. You have been acting like a 2 year old...crying... You just need your paci right now" Liam said as he plopped it into her mouth as she sat with her arms crossed. "Now I'm going to tell you what we are going to do....we are going to get you dressed and then we are going to go out shopping for a few things. Before we go shopping, we will call your mom to check in..." Liam paused. "Now, are you going to let Stacy dress you or do you need a timeout?"

Mya still cried she didn’t like this at all. She sucked the pacifier and still cried she wanted her mom right now and not to be in a diaper. “ I don’t want to go out like this “

Stacy got the frozen shirt and skirt.  And waited for mya. 

Mya shook her head no that she wasn’t going to cooperate she didn’t want to go out. 

"Alright...that's it." Liam moved Mya off the bed and over to the mirror on her closet door. "You can stand right here...and look at yourself in your diaper...and when you are ready to have clothes on you tell us." Liam left her there, paci in mouth and walked back to Stacy. 

He whispered. "She won't want to look at herself like this very long... "

"Ah! Do not move...you look into that mirror."

Mya stood in front of the mirror she closed her eyes and stood there. She was going to stay there as long as it took until they weren’t going to go to the store. 

“ it looks like she using this not to go to the store “ Stacy said after watching mya for ten minutes. 

“ nope  I don’t want to “ mya said she didn’t want to go.  Mya refuses into Liam threatened it. She stepped in the skirt. 

“ when we’re out can you just carry me “ mya asked sucking her pacifier if they wanted her to be a baby that’s how she would act. 

"Well we might be able to, but I saw an old stroller of yours in the garage. I think we'll use that if you don't want to walk" Liam pulled the skirt up and put her top on. "There, much better." The skirt didn't cover the diaper by very much...any bending down would show it.

"Stacy...in the master bedroom closet with all this other baby stuff there was an old diaper bag...do you mind getting that ready babe?" Liam picked Mya up.

"Shale we call your mom now?"

“ nope I don’t want to sit in the stroller I want you to hold me “ mya said holding on to Liam tight. 

“ yup I will “ Stacy said and went to go get the stuff for my all together. 

“ no I’m all better no need “ mya said.

“ what is you need me to do “ mya asked sitting sucking her pacifier gently. She was going to be just like a baby and be difficult at times. 

Stacypacked the diaper bag and made sure everything thing they needed was in there. 

Liam pulled the paci out. "I need you to drink this..." He plopped the bottle in. "And...I just want you to know that ...Stacy and I aren't trying to be mean to you...I know it probably feels like that." He paused. "We are going to take good care of you. I want you to call her momma and me dada from now on." He pulled the bottle out. "Let me hear a yes dada."

Mya started to drink the bottle even though she didn’t want to. She listened to Liam talk. “ I already have a mom and dad. But I guess so  dada “ mya said. 

Stacy came back down. “ are you guys ready to go “ Stacy asked.

“ oh okay she does needs momma time. “ Stacy sat down and held mya. “ why don’t you put her a car seat in the car.” 

Mya started to cry worse when Liam put her in Stacy lap. “ I want dada “ she said making grabby hands. 

Stacy stuck the bottle in my mouth before she could cry anymore. 

Mya drank the bottle and started to rub her eyes. Stacy sat her up. “ look that wasn’t to bad huh baby”Stacy cooed. 

Mya crosses her arms. “ I don’t want to go “ she said. 

Liam got off the couch once Mya was drinking. He packed up the stroller and diaper bag and found a car seat in the garage that he put into the back seat. 

Liam came back inside and saw the girls were done with the bottle. He went over and picked up Mya. "What's a matter huh...are you feeling anxious about going out?" Liam carried her out to get her into the car.

Mya nodded her she was anxious but she had plan in her head to make this a experience they would never forget. When mya was placed in the seat she looked at Liam. “ I don’t want to sit in here it’s to tight “ she said pulling at the straps. 

Stacy carried the diaper bag and gave mya her pacifier then got in the car. 

“ no I want out “ mya whined she hated how they mad her sit in a car seat like a real baby. 

“ I was thinking babies r us for now. They will have everything she needs. Since she tiny they will have clothes too. “ Stacy said. 

Mya started to kick the back of the seat wanting out of the car seat. 

“ no I want out “ she cried crossing her arms and pouting. 

“ yea they will it’s going to be so cute shopping for her. We definitely need a play pen for her so she can’t try to hide or anything. “ Stacy said making a mental note.