LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Before he was Daddy, he was Mr. Jim (with jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“My little boy, I love you so much sweetheart you just need to work on doing as your told for me baby I only want what’s best for you love”
Daniel sighed. "Can I have a fork to eat with my French toast please?" He asked.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

“You can just use your fingers baby you need a tubby anyway and you’re alre sticky from syrup now eat up baby”
Daniel frowned, "No thank you." He said, he would've rather had a fork to eat with.

Jim frowned “Danny baby it wasn’t a choice now you will sit here until you eat your yummy breakfast than Mommy  made and you will eat the way you were asked too I’ve had enough of you contradicting grownups baby boy”

Jim frowned “Danny baby it wasn’t a choice now you will sit here until you eat your yummy breakfast than Mommy  made and you will eat the way you were asked too I’ve had enough of you contradicting grownups baby boy”

"But I'm not a baby m. I'm a big boy, a teenager. I'm just short. I don't wanna eat with my hands, it's yucky!" Daniel said still arguing.

Jim got up to help his girlfriend with the dish’s “you will sit there little boy until you eat like you were told, I don’t care if it takes all day baby” he walked away letting Danny stew 
Daniel sighed, frowning. He just sat there glaring at the food. Rachel looked at Jim. "Don't worry, he'll warm up and listen to you eventually. " Rachel said. She then looked at her son and continued to wash dishes.

Not without compassion Jim said “baby you can stay there all day if you want I’d rather you just do as your told so we can move on” he continued to do dishes 

"Let me talk to him. He listens to me. " Rachel suggested.

Jim hugged his girlfriend “of course hon, whatever you think I just want him to be happy but he also has to love stern to grownups”

Rachel hugged back and went over to her son. She sat next to him. "Baby I know you're stubborn but your butt is gonna get tired from sitting too long. And your food is getting cold, I know you love French Toast. You don't have to grab pieces with your whole hand just use your thumb and pointy finger, that'll be less messy. Now if I warm your food, will you just eat the way I told you too? Please. It'll make Mr. Jim and mommy really happy " Rachel explained calmly.

Daniel sighed. "Fine okay. " Daniel said. Rachel smiled and kissed his head. She took his French Toast to warm it up.

Jim smiled and whispered to Rachel “you are so good with him, we will make progress” 

he walked back to Danny “thank you for being a good boy baby now I hope we won’t have this problem about taking a tubby”

Jim smiled and whispered to Rachel “you are so good with him, we will make progress” 
he walked back to Danny “thank you for being a good boy baby now I hope we won’t have this problem about taking a tubby”

"Maybe we can go out somewhere fun if he behaves during tubby time." Rachel suggested.

Jim smiled “that’s a great idea” he looked at his watch “ should we put him down for a nap before or after, if he wants to stay up until 8:30 Grammy tonight then I’m going to insist on nap time, no cranky little boys in this house”

Jim smiled “that’s a great idea” he looked at his watch “ should we put him down for a nap before or after, if he wants to stay up until 8:30 Grammy tonight then I’m going to insist on nap time, no cranky little boys in this house”

"Alright. How about after we go out? Where ever we go could wear him out for a nap before Grammy." Rachel suggested. She knew Daniel got cranky sometimes. She wanted him to be good for Jim's mom.

Jim gave her a kiss “sounds good hon”
lookong at Danny he said “once your done baby we can go get you into a nice bath just let me know”
Daniel took his last couple bites of his breakfast as Jim said. He looked up. "I'm done now." He said.

Jim wet a cloth and began to wipe Daniels face clean of syrup then then wiped down the little sticky fingers “ ok baby let’s get you in the tub now” he held out his hand
Daniel took his hand and went with him to the bathroom.

Jim led the way to the bathroom and started to fill the tub. Checking the temperature of the water he knelt and beckoned to Danny “come here baby we need to get you all nakey bum for your bath”
Daniel frowned, "I wanna give myself a bath. I know how to do it." Daniel said.

Jim shook his head “Danny sweetheart, I’m not sure about that, we need to make sure you’re clean after playing in the park last night, for now I’ll supervise and only help a bit how’s that” Jim pulled Danny closer and pulled his undies down

Jim shook his head “Danny sweetheart, I’m not sure about that, we need to make sure you’re clean after playing in the park last night, for now I’ll supervise and only help a bit how’s that” Jim pulled Danny closer and pulled his undies down

Daniel sighed. That was the best he could get and the best he could take. "Alright." He stepped out of the undies.