LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Before he was Daddy, he was Mr. Jim (with jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I know you did baby, I meant in your sleep run and get me your panties please and it’s ok if thier wet but you better tell me the truth about it if they are”
"No they aren't wet." Daniel said honestly. "I don't have accidents. " he went over to his pants grabbing his panties out of them bring them too Jim

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Jim took hold of Danny’s panties feeling them “good job baby, you are such a big boy now step in sweetie” he held the panties open for the boy
Daniel frowned and stepped both legs in one at a time. "What's for breakfast?" He asked.

Jim took hold of Danny’s panties feeling them “good job baby, you are such a big boy now step in sweetie” he held the panties open for the boy
Daniel frowned and stepped both legs in one at a time. "What's for breakfast?" He asked.

Jim pulled up Danny’s cartoon briefs straightening them “Mommy’s  making French toast baby not let’s head down to breakfast you don’t need any pants for now you look too cute in your little panties baby”

Jim pulled up Danny’s cartoon briefs straightening them “Mommy’s  making French toast baby not let’s head down to breakfast you don’t need any pants for now you look too cute in your little panties baby”

"I don't wanna wear just my underwear. What if syrup gets on my legs? That'll be sticky." Daniel said.

Hoisting Danny onto his hip Jim starts asking to the stairs saying “you’ll be fine baby, you can have a bib if you need” he headed down stairs
"No thanks. " Daniel said on the bib offer.

"Oh look at you too..." Rachel crooned. Seeing him carry her son like he was toddler in just his undies. She thought it was cute to see them bond.

“Yep mommy, were all ready for breakfast aren’t we baby boy” he sat down settling no Danny on his lap “just makes us one big plate please hon, I’m going to feed this little guy so we don’t have a mess to deal with, little boys and syrip can be hard”

“Yep mommy, were all ready for breakfast aren’t we baby boy” he sat down settling no Danny on his lap “just makes us one big plate please hon, I’m going to feed this little guy so we don’t have a mess to deal with, little boys and syrip can be hard”

"Oh wonderful. Can I please take a picture of this?" Rachel asks.

"I won't be messy. I don't need to be fed." Daniel shook his head.

“Hush baby” Jim sat down and positioned Danny in a tight but comfortable hold once they had thier food Jim picked up the fork zooming itvariubd Danny’s mouth “here comes the plane baby open up@“”

Rachel picked up her phone snapping a photo of Jim feeding Daniel. Daniel opened his mouth seeing he had no choice. Plus he knew this food was going to be good.

Jim kissed his forehead “there’s a good boy” as he fed Danny he looked at Rachal “hey hon how about we go on a date tonight just you and me”
"Ooh. I would love that." Rachel said. Daniel's eyes lit up at that. His mom's let him stay home alone before, maybe she can convince Jim that he could be by himself here. He'd finally get space from them.

Jim bounced Danny on his knee “ and I was thinking that my mom could come and babysit Danny while we’re out” he gave Danny a little squeez “how does that sound baby you get to meet Grammy tonight”

"Oh that's a wonderful idea!" Rachel said.

That's when he frowned after he was told someone was going to babysit. "No, she's not my grammy." Daniel said shaking his head.

"Oh hush Daniel. You're still going to have a babysitter weather you like it or not. You better not be rude to her." Rachel scolded him.

“Baby everyone calls my mom Grammy well all kids anyway, you’ll love her I promise she so sweet and kind”
Daniel sighed. "Fine. " He just hope she didn't baby him as much as Jim did. He hoped she wouldn't kiss all over his face either.

Jim cut the French toast into small pieces “you can use your hand baby boy then I’ll get you into a tub go on baby eat up”
"No, I don't wanna use my hand." Daniel said. He tried to get out of Jim's lap.

“Stop that sweetheart and eat up unless someone needs a timeout”
"No." Without another wiggle, he manage to slip out of his hold. Only to fall face first on the floor. Daniel had always been sensitive to falls. So when his face hit the ground he started to cry.

Jim immediately bent down “oh baby this is why you don’t do that” he gathered  Danny into his arms  rocking “just calm down baby I’m here your ok”
Daniel started calm down. He wasn't expecting to fall that hard and quick. He rested his head on Jim's shoulder.