LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Before he was Daddy, he was Mr. Jim (with jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim cradled the back of Danny’s head “sorry baby go back to sleep it’s ok well just put you straight to bed”
"No... I'm not tired " Daniel tried to claim. He shook his and squirmed.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Jim looked unconvinced “well it’s bedtime so you need to lay down if you can’t sleep just rest” he brought Danny to his make shift bedroom upstairs 
Danny pouted but didn't fight it anymore.

Jim laid the little boy in the bed which was considered his. He sat on the edge of the bed stroking Danny’s hair “sleep now baby and we’ll see you in the morning”
Daniel sighed and kept his eyes close, sleeping soon after.

• 2 weeks later...
Jim continued to stroke Danny’s hair until he was sure the little boy was asleep. Kissing his forehead he went down stairs to make plans 

(time skip?)

Daniel was woken up by Jim again 7:30 that next morning, when the sun was just rising and breakfast was being made.

Jim patted Danny’s bottom “come on angel go tinkle th n it’s time for breakfast meet us down stairs ok love”
"Hmmm.... what time is it?" Daniel asked stretching as he woke up.

Jim rubbed Danny’s back “7:30 baby and time to get up” he pulled the covers off and picked Danny up “now let’s go potty sweetie I can help you”
Daniel groaned and squirmed in his hold. "Tired... I wanna sleep longer. I don't need to use the bathroom. " he said.

Jim brought Danny to the bathroom off the room they were in on his way he swiftly discarded Danny’s pants throwing them on the grown when they were him the bathroom he put Danny on his feet tapping his but “make tinkles baby”

Jim brought Danny to the bathroom off the room they were in on his way he swiftly discarded Danny’s pants throwing them on the grown when they were him the bathroom he put Danny on his feet tapping his but “make tinkles baby”
Daniel whined when his pants were taken off. He was being treated like a toddler being potty trained. "Please don't watch me go potty, Mr. Jim. " wanting a little bit of privacy.

Jim sighed and patted Danny’s naked bottom “don’t be silly baby. Oh it’s nothing I haven’t seen before now make tinkles please”
Daniel sighed, and just decided not to argue. He want going to win it anyways. He started to go pee in the potty.

Jim ball up some toilet paper he stroked Danny’s bed head “now aim carfully sweetheart” when Danny finished Jim used the tissue to wipe his peepee dry
"I know how to do it. " Daniel said about aiming.

Jim rubbed Danny’s back “ok baby job st checking “ he dabbed Danny’s peepee then said ok sweetie go put your jammies back on it’s time for breakfast 
"I wanna put regular clothes on now. " Daniel said.

Jim shook his head no no baby back into jammies for breakfast then we can get you dressed actually honey let me feet your undies did you wet”
"No, I didn't. I just went to potty in the potty." Daniel said.