LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Before he was Daddy, he was Mr. Jim (with jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim replied “because this one is next to Timmy besides he’s a bit more developed  than you honey quite a bit” Timmy looked smug “see I knew I was bigger”
jim gave Danny a push while Timmy pumped his leg 
"You're not bigger." Daniel said quietly about Timmy but to himself. He couldn't get himself out of the swing so he had to deal with swinging here.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Jim stroked Danny’s cheek “now now little boy, don’t be rude”
jim gave Danny a big push
Daniel sighed being called a little boy. "K, sorry. " He said. He let himself be pushed on the swing.

Jim looked pleasantly surprised he pulled Danny out of the baby swing “ that depends little boy I would be trusting Timmy to help keep you safe so you would have to be good while you're playing and listen if he tells you to do anything can you do that sweetie” 

Jim looked pleasantly surprised he pulled Danny out of the baby swing “ that depends little boy I would be trusting Timmy to help keep you safe so you would have to be good while you're playing and listen if he tells you to do anything can you do that sweetie” 
"Yeah. I wanna go play with him. We'll be safe. " Daniel said.

Jim stroked Danny’s face “I’m glad you’ll be safe honey but I need to hear you say you’ll be good and listen before I can allow it”
Daniel frowned. "I'll be good and I'll listen. " He said.

Jim smiled “my good boy” he patted Danny head he looked at Timmy “you can take Danny over now just watch out for him and he knows to listen to you like a good boy and if you could bring him back to us when you have to leave that would be great” Timmy nodded and grabbed Danny’s Hand pulling him to the play ground structure  

Jim smiled “my good boy” he patted Danny head he looked at Timmy “you can take Danny over now just watch out for him and he knows to listen to you like a good boy and if you could bring him back to us when you have to leave that would be great” Timmy nodded and grabbed Danny’s Hand pulling him to the play ground structure  
Daniel walked over to the playground with Timmy. It was small but hed manage it.

Timmy smiled when hey got to the equipment he let go of Danny’s wrist “ok little Danny be careful and don’t fall, let’s climb”
Daniel nodded and started to climb onto the playground equipment being very careful.

Timmy was fast and got to a platform quickly then turned and offered a hand to Danny “come on little Danny catch up”
"I just wanna be careful like mr. Jim said too." Daniel said taking his hand.

Timmy helped put Danny up “that’s right little Danny and your being very good about being safe and listening to me”
Daniel smiled at that. "I like being good." He said

Timmy smiled “I know you do little guy, just follow me” he went to the slide and slid down waiting for Danny at the bottom 
Daniel sat down at the top and pushed himself down. It was a little fun. " slide Again?"