LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Before he was Daddy, he was Mr. Jim (with jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim looked up as the little boy came down stairs “careful honey stairs are dangerous for little feet now come here I can’t wait to see how cute you look”
Daniel started to walk down holding onto the railing to be careful.
When he got to the bottom he heard his mother gasp and croon to him, "oooh you look so precious!"

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Jim joined Rachel putting an arm around her shoulder “ he does doesn’t he, I knew he would” he took out his phone snapping a picture “ this is going on Facebook”
"I don't want my picture on Facebook. " Daniel said. Especially since he was in these pajamas. His class mates would make fun of him for life if his classmates caught him in these on Facebook.

Jim chuckled “no now none of that sweetie, I can’t wait for o show everyone how cute you are” he hit upload on his phone 
Daniel sighed.

"Oh you'll be fine. It's not like your friends will see it. " Rachel said. "You'll be fine. "

Jim smiled “besides anyone who saw these pics would just think you were too cute foe words, anyway do you want to watch some tv little buddy”
"Uh sure. Why not?" Daniel agreed. He hoped he could pick this time.

Jim brought Danny to the living room handing him the clicker “I set some perental control so you shouldn’t be able to watch any if inappropriate”
"Okay..." Daniel said. The only channels he could choose from were Baby's first channel, pbs kids, Disney jr., Nick Jr. And sprout. He chose sprout. Caillou was on.

Jim set the table making sure to put a toddler setting at Danny’s seat it had pictures of Spider-Man instead of a cup there was a child’s matching water bottle at Danny’s set “Danny come on little Man dinner is done” 

(When you put toddler setting did you mean like a booster seat?)

Jim set the table making sure to put a toddler setting at Danny’s seat it had pictures of Spider-Man instead of a cup there was a child’s matching water bottle at Danny’s set “Danny come on little Man dinner is done” 

(When you put toddler setting did you mean like a booster seat?)

(Place setting=plate fork, spoon, knife, napkin, cup)
(Okay just double checking)

Daniel heard dinner was done and came to the dinner table. "What's for dinner? Oh that's a lot of Spider-Man. " he would've been fine with it if out wasn't themed like a child's place setting.

"That's not what we say when people do something nice for you..." There was a warning tone in Rachel's voice responding to Daniel first.

"Thank you ... I like Spider-Man. " Daniel said.

Jim smiled and rubbed Danny’s hair “no problem little guy” he put a portion of pre cut food on Danny’s plate it was teeny “see  tiger nice and cut up no knives for little boys in this house”

"But I'm not a little not and I do just fine with knives." Daniel said.

"No back talking. His rules." Rachel reminded him.

Daniel sighed.

Jim smiled so buddy I had a fun idea what would you think about playing soccer I’m coaching this season and I got the 4-5 year olds I mean I think that would be ok as long as there not too rough with you... maybe we should start with the 3-4 team, I just don’t know”

Jim smiled so buddy I had a fun idea what would you think about playing soccer I’m coaching this season and I got the 4-5 year olds I mean I think that would be ok as long as there not too rough with you... maybe we should start with the 3-4 team, I just don’t know”

"Well um, I'm 17 though. Shouldn't i be in the teen group?" Daniel asked confused.

"Sweetheart, he's offering you a spot on the team he's coaching cause he'll be coaching it and he'll be able to get you on the team easier. I think you should do it. It'll be a nice bonding time for you both. " Rachel said.

"Yeah but I'll be with toddlers. I should be in the older groups." Daniel said.

"Yeah but that's cause he's coaching them. You're playing soccer and you'll be with the 3-4 year olds whether you like it or not cause that's what he can get you in. I want you to spend time with Mr. Jim so you're not allowed to back out. Decisions final. " Rachel said.

Jim smiled sympathetically at Danny “ here’s the thing buddy all sports have height and weight requirements and the only ones you qualified for would be 3-4 or4-5 and frankly I’m a little scared the 5 year olds might be too rough on you their pretty big and those jammies your wearing ate toddler sized so that’s the group we’re going with”

Jim smiled sympathetically at Danny “ here’s the thing buddy all sports have height and weight requirements and the only ones you qualified for would be 3-4 or4-5 and frankly I’m a little scared the 5 year olds might be too rough on you their pretty big and those jammies your wearing ate toddler sized so that’s the group we’re going with”
Daniel frowned still, he started to eat his food before it got too cold. He couldn't believe his mother didn't side with him. She sided a lot with Jim now adays.

"Don't give us that look Daniel Logan." Rachel said sternly, using his middle name as well. "Enough with back talking and ugly looks. Keep it up and you can have trip right over my lap." Meaning he'd get a spanking. He hated when his mom threatened those.

"Okay, sorry. " Daniel said, and continued eating.

Jim smiled trying to make peace he squeezed Danny’s hand “we’re going to have so much fun honey, you’ll see now how’s your numnums”
"It's good..." Daniel said with a little smile to show that he was enjoying the food.

Jim smiled “so Danny you will have a while until bedtime buddy what should we do”
"Hm, I don't know. Got any video games?" Daniel asked.

"Daniel, we didn't come to play video games. We came to spend time with each other. The sun is still out for a little while. Why don't we all take a walk for fresh air?" Rachel suggested, thinking Jim would love the idea.