LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Before he was Daddy, he was Mr. Jim (with jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once Jim stripped Danny of all of his clothes he pulled the naked boy into a gentle hug “thank you for being such a good boy for me sweetheart” he gently patted Danny’s naked bum “such a cute little tushy”

Daniel hugged back. "Can I get in the bath now please?" He asked.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

“Of course Baby” jim stood lifting Danny under his armpits he dropped the boy in the warm soapy water “here are some bath toys baby”
"I don't want bath toys thank you, I just wanna get cleaned." Daniel said being stubborn as usual, he went to grab his shampoo so he could wash his hair.

Jim took the shampoo from Daniel “we aren’t ready for that yet cupcake. First I want to let you soak for a bit to get all of the yuk off then I’ll wash your hair” he dumped the nearby bucket of toys in the tub “in case you get board baby”

Jim took the shampoo from Daniel “we aren’t ready for that yet cupcake. First I want to let you soak for a bit to get all of the yuk off then I’ll wash your hair” he dumped the nearby bucket of toys in the tub “in case you get board baby”
Daniel whined softly. He put his hands back in the water. "But I can wash my hair myself. I thought you were just gonna supervise. " Daniel said sounding confused . He must've misunderstood what Jim meant.

• 3 weeks later...

Daniel shook his head no. " I'm sure I don't wanna play." He said.

Jim sat on the toilet seat reading while Danny soaked “are you sure you don’t want to play for a bit baby” Jim nodded at the toys in the tub a toy boat, a duck and some action figures 

Daniel smiled taking the bar of soap and started to rub the soap on his body. Happy to something himself.

“Ok love then you can soap up then I’ll do your hair “he handed Danny a bar of soap

Jim supervised “make sure to wash your private baby and and u de your arms we can’t have a stinky baby”
"I know..." Daniel said. He started to wash under his arms, then stood up a little to wash his privates and legs. After he was done, he sat back down.

Jim smiled such a good boy he got shampoo and began to gently rub it into Danny’s scalp “how does that feel baby”
He'd rather be doing it himself. But it also didn't feel too bad.

Jim messaged Danny scalp “stand up bab and I’ll rinse you”
Daniel stood up like he was told too. "You guys don't have to leave me with a babysitter, I've been home alone before. " Daniel said.

Jim chuckled “sorry baby no can do your just not big enough maybe someday” he rinsed the boy”
"But... But I'm old enough. I have a step stool." Oh wait that was at his mom's house. "Wait that's at mom's. " Daniel sighed, he couldn't argue himself out of this one.

“It’s not about your height baby” he pullled out a big fluffy towel “step in baby”
"I don't get it then." Daniel said he stepped in the towel.