LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blinked. How does he expect me to say something like that with any kind of conviction? I know if I say it wrong he'll get mad. What am I going to...

And then a weird thought hit me. He wants me to act like a baby, so why not say it like a baby?

"Me wike being a baby giwl. And me will be a good giwl because I messed my pampews." I stuck my thumb in my mouth to seel the deal.

I don't know why, but I actually giggled around my thumb. I was really getting into this whole thing! I mean, it was still an act. Consciously I should've been screaming inside. But I just... wasn't. It was like I had flipped some kind of switch in my mind.

Looks at you and raises my eyebrows 

seriously. Is she enjoying this? Maybe I'm not punishing her enough.  It's a punishment.  She's not supposed to like it.  

"You're a helpless little baby and need someone to change you"

seriously does she think I'll make her sit in a cinema stinking it out and embarrassing me. There's no way I'm going to be embarrassed because of that. I guess I've got no choice but to change her now...

looks at you "come on stinky. I better get you changed. But you need to ask me nicely"

I climb on, "Well in that case, No! Of course I'm not enjoying my poopy diapers! Who in their right mind would enjoy shitting themselves?" I realize what I said and instantly cover my mouth, "I'm sorry! I didn’t mean to say that! It just sort of slipped out!" Oh, God! I'm in for it now!