LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(On our other one, can you add to the title that its a private rp please)

I ignore your whining and want you to stop before I even consider changing you, and I want you to be punsihed

punished**

(No problem.)

(Also if Dan wants Myrtle to stop he'll have to tell her that. Saying it to me isn't going to help, and in fact it sorta breaks my immersion when you address me with his thoughts.)

Dan comes down to Myrtle

"woah! you stink! but Danny won't talk to you whilst you're whining. Danny will only talk to you when you stop whining and start using your words"

Looks at you 'my programme lasts two weeks. You need to stop asking questions. And stop rolling your eyes at me. Believe me. This is only just the beginning of your punishment"

Looks at you "sorry you'll have to get used to this.  Your mom wants me to transform her bratty daughter into a young adult that she doesn't feel ashamed off.  She doesn't like your behaviour. That's why you're here. And your lifestyle"

If you only knew...

I lowered my head and tried to steady my hands. For some reason I wanted very badly to cry. It couldn't have just been the dirty diaper, could it? I mean, it was gross, but it wasn't that bad. Yet. Why are my emotions so... so fucked up? I can't think of another word to describe them.

I look at you "we're going to the cinema. And I'll let you choose the film" I say as I grab your diaper bag and ignore the smell coming from it. "If you're good then I'll change you before we go into the cinema"