LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "I don't expect you to, I just want you to behave yourself. you will be in a stroller though, and you'll be fed a bottle and I will let you eat something but you can feed yourself"

"What makes you think no one will say anything? And adult in a baby stroller isn't exactly a common sight! Everyone will say something! I'll probably end up on he evening news!" My hands begin shaking.

(Well she has a point, doesn't she? I mean, would'nt an adult in a baby stroller cause a bit of a scandal unless she was mentally handicapped? If not, now would be a good time for Dan to give her some kind of reassurance.)

Looks at you "look.  No one will say anything okay. You need to calm down. Can't you trust me at all.  I'm not going to embarrass you. You'll be in the stroller and of anyone asks then we say that you like strollers because you like to have naps when we go out"

At first I was extremely nervous, hardly able to keep from jumping up & running off in any direction away from this. But after a little with nobody seeming to take notice I started to calm down.

I guess one good thing aboit the stroller is that I don't have to walk. I'm still sore from last night and walking all over the mall would've sucked!

Heads to the baby store to get you more supplies. Including baby food. 

Then goes to the pharmacy to get you some laxatives and suppositories. And some rash cream 

As soon as we walk into the baby store my cheeks turned red and I pretend to fall asleep. Well, I startes out pretending. But I guess because I had such a rough night I was more tired than I thought and I actually started to drift off.

I buy all the supplies and wheel you back to the car and puts you in your new car seat and straps you in and loads the car up and drives you home. 

I've taken you upstairs to your crib and left you sleeping. I only now change you twice a day as one of your punishments

(I think that would fall under the category of something you'd tell Myrtle, not me.)

Wha-what? How'd I get back here? Did I sleep all through the whole mall trip? Weird. I guess I was more tired than I thought!

I climb out of the crib and go looking for you.