LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naughty comments under my breath? I did no such thing! If I wanna make a naughty comment I'm going to make sure the person hears it!

I nodded my head yes. my sobs were starting to calm down, if for no other reason than because this little encounter distracted me from my thought.

looks at you and sighs "okay, well I need to let your stings clear up, I am sorry I spanked you, but once they're okay, I can apply some diaper rash cream and then diaper you for your nap, you seem a bit cranky"

I tub my jaw, "First of all, I wasn't making naughty comments. You asked me if I was hungry and I tried to say 'yes.' But since I was gagged it came up as mumbles. What's the point in asking someone a question if you're just going to beat them when they try to answer?"

looks at you and smirks a littlee "if baby Myrtle wants bacon and eggs, then baby Myrtle can have bacon and eggs" I say as I pick you up, with you now dressed in a pink onesie with the caption "i love my stinky diapers" on the front and a pacifier in your mouth.

I place a bottle of warm milk on the tray in front of you while I am preparing your breakfast "now, I think babies have oatmeal for breakfast, and that bacon and eggs are for big girls. so that's what you'll be having" I say as I place a bowl of oatmeal in front of you and sits down by you "eat up" I say as I remove the pacifier

looks at you as I sip my coffee and smirks at you knowing its only going to be a matter of time before you are using your diaper

"after this, its time for your morning nap, and then we are going to the mall to meet some of my friends"

looks at you "I need to get some more supplies,  I only got one pack of diapers and you went through a lot of wipes"

"Plus, I am meeting my girlfriend there, she knows about this programme and she likes to meet the people I punish"

looks at you "you'll be diapered all week, all day, every day, apart from bare bottom timeouts and bathtimes. when you're in timeout, there will be a potty underneath you in case of any accidents"

Figures. "Well just remember that, if any of this gets out my reputation will be ruined. And if that happens my daddy will use the full power of his legal team to make sure you pay dearly for it!"

(Well that's good. It sounded like you might've been taking it that direction. Those types of fantasies always bothered me because, in this day & age, a public scandal like that would completely wreck someone's life forever. I'm fine with her being embarrassed or humiliated, as long as it doesn’t cause a scandal that would follow her the rest of her life.)

I visibly relax a little, "Well, good. I'm glad we understand each other."

(I don't want it to end up like that)

Looks at you "I won't embarrass you myrtle. Right. How about then I let you buy some clothes to wear over your diapers as a compromise?"