LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

"I think we should set up a Skype call where we can all talk, well, I can sit in the background whilst you two talk, and then intervene if necessary. But we need to set up a meeting in person, so we can discuss things. I think that Myrtle should come and stay with you for a while, so that you can keep an eye on her"

"I understand that she didn't return your calls, but she needs to start to. Because your relationship will not last if she keeps ignoring you. I think she went through the ignore phase because of her bad times with the D-R-U-G-S"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ok, I will see what I can do, but I don't think he will be too happy, but it will help Myrtle, and this is what is best for her, and it will take her mind off all the bad people who live in this area that used to, you know, get her into bad places"

"This is a very delicate subject, she was taking drugs and was abused by her ex boyfriend, and she just carried on with that, and I think she just went a bit too overboard with it, and her dad couldn't cope, and her attitude was really bad"

"we need to meet in person, would that be possible? I can ask my girlfriend to look after Myrtle"

"I mean, I fly over to meet you? You don't need to feel bad ma'am. I can understand that it hasn't been easy. I have had a lot of moms worry that they haven't done enough, but you can only do your best. Trust me, Myrtle loves you, and she would love to see you"

"I..." she sighs. "Thank you. Sorry for blowing up like that."

"I don't see any reason for you to fly 800 miles to talk to me when a Skype call would save us both a lot of hassle."

"You can call me Dan. It was very nice to speak to you ma'am. I will send you a message when I have thought about a suitable time to speak with you tomorrow"

"I don't sound surprised. Most parents I have met are like that, so don't worry. But I always solve the main problems my clients have, and my programme has been really successful for Myrtle"

"Well, whatever you're doing I just hope it sticks. You hear so many stories about rehab mills where they just churn out patients to make a buck. Not that I'm suggesting that's what you do! No, I... I'm sure Richard wouldn't settle for anything less than the best for Myrtle."

"Well. Richard was very cooperative when he spoke with Myrtle and I'm very pleased that you're thinking the same.  I do believe Myrtle would benefit if she came and stayed with you.  Although I'll let you speak with her about it"

I go in and checks her diaper carefully. Not sure if I actually should incase it wakes her so I decide to let her sleep and when she wakes up, I can change her if she needs one 

I woke up about an hour later feeling a bit better. Everything still hurt, but my stomach didn't feel nauseous. I feel the urge to pee and let it out without hesitation. I honestly didn't mind peeing in the diaper anymore.

My stomach rumbled, not with nausea or... other unpleasant things, but with hunger.

I get up and go to find Dan.

Dan is making some drinks and a light snack for you both when he sees you come in

"hey Mytle, how are you feeling?"

I smile at her "How did you sleep?"

I think about whether I should tell her about what I have been up to while she's been sleeping, and I feel that she should know.

"Myrtle, I have spoken to your mom while you was asleep, and we are going to be setting up a Skype call so you can talk to her. she's really worried about you"