LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get her cleaned up as quickly as possible and gets a fresh diaper on her after powdering and cleaning her up. I apply rash cream and makes her smell better.

"There we go, nice and clean"

"Thank you. Th-that feels a lot better." I hop off the table.

"Now, I believe I was about to try to eat something before I unceremoniously ruined my diaper?" How am I already making jokes about poopig my pants?

Dan smiles at you and let's you leave the table. 

"Why don't you lie down on your bed and I'll clean up. And I'll go and get your duvet so you can rest up?"

"I..." I was about to protest that I felt fine, but I honestly did not feel fine. Sure, my stomach only felt slightly queasy, but my head felt like it was in a vice and my body still felt unplugged. "Yeah, okay." I walk over to the bed and lay down.

Dan looks at you.

"You do know if there is anything troubling you, then you can always talk to me. That's what this programme is about. Although I very rarely get a sick patient. But it had to come at some point. You are realising the affect that drugs have on your body"

"I... I don't think this is from drugs. Sometimes sick is just sick. A-and you said it yourself: this has never happened to you before. So, that means these aren't normal withdrawl symptoms, right?"

Looks at you "It could be a lot of things, but as you said, I don't think its the drugs, I think you are just sick, and need lots of bed rest, but you need to keep your diapers on, while you are ill, you'll remain on the programme and I will continue to monitor your progress. We still need to sort out more meetings with your dad. But then, there is your mom as well"

"My mom is alright. She... she just doesn't get to... *yawn* see me much..." A wave of tiredness crashes over me and it takes all my concentration just to finish that sentence. "Boy am I sleepy."

I look at you and nods

"Okay, I will make sure that changes. Another one of my aims for you is for you to have a relationship with your parents, and they will understand what you've been through and understand that you'll take time to recover"

I just smile at her and leaves the room. 

I head downstairs and start writing some notes down in a folder in Myrtles file which has got details about her and her parents which hopefully contains her mom's number so I can talk to her.

her mom must know about this surely. I know that her parents were the ones who sent her to me in the first place.  

"She's making steady progress ma'am. But it'll take time.  She'll need both her parents help. I was hoping we could arrange a meeting. A girl always needs her mom" 

"She's not been feeling well the past 24 hours so I've let her get some rest. She is really making progress"

"I wish I could be there, but I'm 8,00 miles away. And even if I could hop a flight I have a job and a family here that I can't just abandon. Not even... not even for my own daughter."

"Not feeling well? In what way? Is it serious?" She asks with no small amount of concern.

I have a think about what to say "I understand that but your daughter needs you. Maybe we should set up a call or something where you can talk to her.  You might be able to help"

I think about this "She's been feeling sick.  I think it might be because of the drugs. She thinks it's other things.  I have it all under control so you don't need to worry"

"She's resting at the moment so I believe it's best not to disturb her. We don't want her to be woken up" I reply 

"Maybe over the next few days, we can have a few discussions.  If I may ask, why do you live so far away from your daughter? You're over 8000 miles away.  I think that, it might help if your daughter came to live with you? It might help her having her mom there by her side and she'll be away from the people who have her the trouble in the first place. Although I don't want to cause any problems with your family but Myrtle is family"

(I said 800. Not 8,000.)

"It wasn't my idea, believe me. I got re-married and then my husband's employers transferred him to another branch. I do see Myrtle occasion. Richard might hate me, but he agrees that our daughter should have her mother in her life... How's Richard handling this, if I might ask?"

(ah, it was because you did it as 8,00 that I misread your post)

"He seems to be coping, well, he only saw Myrtle for the first time in a long while. I think Myrtle was distancing herself from him due to everything that happened. But I agree that it might be good for Myrtle to see you. But we can't suddenly magic her to you, we need to book a flight. I mean, if its okay with you meeting with us?"

(Whoops. Sorry.)

"As I said, I can't just hop a flight to another state. Part of the reason Richard got full custody of my daughter is because he has money and I don't. I'm just a housewife, and my current husband isn't exactly rolling in cash. But at least he's here for me unlike that no-good heartless son of a..." she cuts herself off and calms down. "Sorry. As you can see there's still a little bad blood between me and Richard."

I sigh and think about things

"I still think its unfair that Myrtle doesn't see you, I think a chat with your daughter might be good, although, I have to admit that this is probably the first time that one parent has lived so far away from the troubled person. I understand that you and Myrtles dad are not the best of friends, but I am sure, as I know Richard will be, that you will both be reunited in helping your daughter, or am I mistaken?"

"Of course I'm willing to do anything within my capacity to help my baby girl."

"Me and Myrtle used to Skype often. But she hasn't been returning my calls lately. I thought she was just going through her rebellious teenager phase where she didn't want anything to do with her parents. Which, I guess, wasn’t far from the truth."