LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

Dan smiles "me and you went through the same experience. But Lily's parents helped me a lot. Now I'm seeing my dad a lot more"

Dan looks at lily for advice on food 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stretch a bit more and feel my bladder twinge. So I just let it go and flood my diaper with warmth. As I'm doing so my butt evidently decided to join in the fun and, almost without warning, I start filling my diaper with poop as well! If I wasn't sick, I probably would've been worried at the sudden explosion. But I figured it was just because my body was all out of wack from thrpwing up.

I guess NOW I need a change. Ha!

Dan looks at lily as she excuses herself and makes some food for herself and Dan as she notices that Myrtle might not want anything after that diaper usage. 

Dan stands and watches your diaper fill to the brim "wow you really needed to poop didn't you sweetie"

Dan looks at you and smiles "Its okay, accidents happen, erm, how do I change you, I need to try and get you upstairs and into the bathtub. although it might be better to just change you down here"

Looks at you and nods "I think you are OK for being changed down here, now please don't move until I come back, I don't want any leakage"

I head up to get some changing supplies.

Why did Lily rush off, and leaving me on stinky diaper duty??

I come back "actually, lets change you upstairs, I have put a plastic sheet on your bed to save your bed getting messy"

Holds you arm and takes you upstairs "and it means we are near the bathroom in case you need a bath"

I show your what I have done to your room,

there is a mattress protector on the bed and your changing table is set up and protected

"Now, lets get you out of those clothes and into a fresh diaper, I will need a lot of wipes"

"Yeah, probably." I honestly did not envy him the task of cleaning me up. I still felt weak from being so sick. And the smell was almost making me nauseous. Or maybe that was just a coincidence. "Why would you bother covering the bed if there's already a changing table in her?"

"when you go to bed and if you mess during the night, your bed wont get poo on it"

I eventually have you laid on the table and I put rubber gloves on as this is a very messy task indeed and I remove your clothing and immediately dispose of them in the laundry basket and gets to your heavily soiled nappy

Are the gloves really necessary? I thought to myself. I'm one of those weird people who, when they go to the doctor, feels perfectly fine around needles but hates when they put on the rubber gloves. I never really understood why. I guess it's just one of those things.

Still, if whatever I have is contagious, maybe rubber gloves are a good idea!

Dan looks at you

"I suppose you're wondering why I am wearing gloves. I know that look. Believe me I have had to change some pretty bad diapers over the years and they can be pretty bad, and can get everywhere, so I don't want to risk getting the mess on my hands. I know it might sound a bit strange but I am like that"

I look at you and open your nappy and look at the task ahead of me

"wow, well. I have changed a lot of incredibly messy diapers in my time, that is a bad one. a very big blowout. well. close to a blowout"

At this point I was past blushing. "I guess this stomach bug really messed me up bad." It was not pretty. Didn't smell too pretty either. My stomach was already in knots and this wasn't helping. I just laid there on the table, closed my eyes, and tried to breath through my mouth.

Dan breathes in and holds her legs and begins wiping Myrtles bottom "ugh. That is stinky.  I hope you're all finished Myrtle. If you need to poop more then please give me some warning"

"I..." normally I would've argued that I would never poop on someone! But seeing as I pooped myself unexpected not five minutes ago I didn’t want him throwing that in my face. "Will do."

"I know honey, but just relax. this might help with the programme. its a strange thought I know. but it means that you are finally realising what that stuff did to your body. Taking drugs can have a horrible effect on your body in years to come. I know you are probably unwell though. so I won't judge you"

I open your nappy and lifts your legs and I begin wiping your bottom

I notice your reaction and smiles "it's okay honey.  I know the wipes are cold.  But it might help you to cool down. Just relax okay and let me clean your bottom"