LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

I wasn't expecting the pacifier. But it wasn't necessarily unwanted. I started to suckle on it and smiled behind the paci when she sat down on the other end of the couch. Simply knowing someone was there if I needed them helped me more than I could say.

I closed my eyes and finally started to relax.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She smiles at you "That's a good baby girl. Now mama Lily will make sure that you are safe and warm. You just need to relax and I will go and check and see when uncle Dan is coming home"

She's acting like I have hypnotised her. She's just going along with it. Although that might just be because she's going along with everything I do.

Smiles at her "That's it, you're a happy baby aren't you gorgeous"

I look at her

She's even starting to talk like a toddler. This is too easy.

"You are just adorable aren't you. Well, don't worry because mama Lily will look after you, and when you make stinky poopies, then mama will clean you up and make you feel nice and fresh"

I sit by you and sing a lullaby to you to help you fall asleep

She behaving like an 18 month old baby girl, not 18yrs old! I wish things were always as easy as this. I know Dan has a hard time with some of the clients but Myrtle has really taken to this well. I wonder if it will continue

Smiles as I leave you to sleep peacefully and I work on making you a bottle up of warm milk.

If only things were this easy, I hope when me and Dan have a baby, it will be like this, but I know that a newborn baby won't be as easy as an adult baby.

I come in to check on you and realise you're asleep before heading back out for a bit, and your diaper doesn't seem to be used much...

Looks at you "hey little one, your diaper seems a little wet. but not much to be honest. it will take a lot more for me to change you"

"Mm-kay." I say. Honestly I didn’t feel like being changed right now anyway. I was too comfy. I reached over and grabbed my bottle and nursed it, feeling a bit thirsty.

I pull my arm back under the blanket and just lie there, nursing the bottle. Even as sick as I was I never would've asked her to do that. But since she offered, well, it was kinda nice. I suckled on the bottle and by the time it was empty I was nearly asleep again and mindlessly kept sucking even though nothing was coming out.

Lily smiles at her 

she seems to be loving this.  This is easy and she's going along with it. 

Lily continues to feed myrtle the bottle of milk until it's all gone and then wipes her chin 

I take the bottle and replace it with a pacifier and let's her sleep. 

I get a text from Dan to say he'll be back soon and that he's got some more diapers as we're running short on them 

Lily is cleaning the house when Dan comes back and she kisses him. 

"How's she been?" He asks 

"As good as gold. I think she's starting to regress to full babyhood. She likes to be cuddled. It was strange because she has changed a lot since she first came here.  She's a lot more relaxed"

Dan smiles "she was fine. It was nice to see her.  I've had a tough time with building a relationship with her. Things happened in my childhood.  She left me when I was 6 and I was placed with my dad who couldn't cope. My mom did come back into my life but I caused a lot of trouble and that's why I got enrolled into a regression programme. So I'm kinda rebuilding my relationship with her. Just like you will with your dad"

"Sorry.  I don't know why I just rambled on then.  Do you need changing?" 

I smile at lily "my dad sent me a text. My brothers seem to finally be cooperating with potty training.  Although they're almost 7. It's a shame that him and the boys mom broke up"

"I think my diaper's fine at the moment. Sorry to hear about your parents splitting up when you were little. Believe me, I know how that feels."

"Say, I'm starting to feel a little hungry. Which I guess is good, right? Got anything that's good for a bad stomach?"