LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and rubs your back "There might be a number of reasons why you are chucking up. Although one reason I am thinking off might be out of the question. Unless you and your ex boyfriend, you know. I can't really say it, but did you sleep with him? Its either that or it is neglect"

"We all get sick and we just need bedrest"

Looks at you and nods "Okay, well, that's one option out of the way. It's okay"

I smile at her "It's okay, I understand. I am sure you will find Mister Right. It will take time. I had a few experiences when I was younger, before I met Lily, I had already slept with a girl and got her pregnant, only to find she'd had a miscarriage and hadn't told me"

"But, enough of my stories, I am sure mister right will come along for you Myrtle. You are still young and any man will be extremely lucky to have a girl like you"

Looks at you as you drink "I will be back in a bit to check on you Myrtle, just try to relax OK" he says as he goes back downstairs.

He looks at Lily

"I don't know if I can leave her when she's ill. But I need to see my mom. Things still aren't right"

"I trust you though Lil" I say as I kiss you and grabs my things.

I try to relax, but after about fifteen minutes another wave of nausea hits me and I throw up again. I felt miserable. And I felt... alone. Like I was stranded in the middle of nowhere and no one was ever going to find me.

I started crying.

Lily heads upstairs to check on you and sees you "awww myrtle. Get it all up.  You'll feel better. Maybe I should phone the doctor and see if he can call round just to diagnose you"

I cling to her as soon as she gets in range and cry into her bosom. But I quickly calm down since the main thing thatbwas making me cry was that weird loneliness thing. I hope THAT never happens again! What was that, anyway?

"I... I think I'll be okay. I..." how do I say this? "I just needed someone to... to hold me." It felt really weird admitting to that. I was the opposite of clinging most of the time. Must be the sickness getting to me. Messing with my head.

Lily cuddles you and makes sure that you are okay "Hey, its okay, I understand. I know its hard to admit things"

Poor girl, I can understand why she's acting like this, she's had a lot of problems in the past and just needs to open up. I wonder if Dan should ring her mom and ask her to come and visit. Maybe her past has had an impact on her behaviour.

Looks at her "Why don't you try and get some more sleep. This is all good progress. You may not realise that Myrtle. But you are doing really well. you are opening up about your problems"

Looks at you "why do you ask that? I have some jobs to do. Dan asked me to fill in some forms for you. He likes to know what's been happening during his time away from the programme"

"Well, I was thinking, maybe... I could be moved to the couch downstairs? That way you'd be closer if I needed something and I could watch tv to help me *cough* fall asleep."

Looks at you "Honey, you should stay up here where its warm. but I suppose you have a good point, but you need to be careful. I just don't want Dan coming home and finding sick on his floor if you don't make it to the toilet"

I smile and help you out of bed "Are you OK coming down the stairs?"

"Y-yeah. I feel almost alright at the moment. Happens after I throw up. I feel better for about 5 minutes."

That being said, I made sure to hold onto Lily's hand until we made it downstairs to make sure I didn't fall over.

"Y-yeah. I feel almost alright at the moment. Happens after I throw up. I feel better for about 5 minutes."

That being said, I made sure to hold onto Lily's hand until we made it downstairs to make sure I didn't fall over.

I take your duvet down with us and a pillow so you can lay down and I help you into the living room.

"that's it, sit down and just relax OK"

"Th-thank you." I laid down and she covered me up. The couch wasn't necessarily more comfortable than my bed. But I felt less isolated down here. And maybe some tv would help take my mind off of how sick I am?

I chuckle at the mention of using my diapers. "This'll be the first time since the movie theater that I'll be happy to go in my diaper instead of running to the bathroom."

I smile at you and I put a pacifier in your mouth so you can relax. 

I sit on the other couch and text Dan just to notify him of your progress.