LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

Looks at you and I remove your diaper

When you have lifted your legs, I steadily begin to clean your bottom, not saying anything that would hurt your feelings.

"it's okay, I have changed plenty of diapers. and a lot of them are worse than this one. so you don't need to be upset. I sometimes wear diapers if I know I have a bit of a problem"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It made me feel a bit better that she wasn't pointing out how stinky I was like Dan usually does. And the cold wipes felt good on my hot skin as she cleaned me. I was definitely running a fever. I didn’t need anyone to feel my forehead to tell me that.

"Th-thank you, Lily."

I smile at you as I get the fresh diaper underneath you and apply diaper rash cream, and powder.

"That should feel better" I say as I get a dress on you, so your diaper isn't covered and helps you back into bed

The dress wasn't quite as hot as the onesie. Which helped a little. But I still felt like death warmed over. Everything hurt. My limbs felt slightly numb. But most of all, I was extremely thirsty! "W-water please."

I let you lay back but I leave the sheets off

"Okay, I will get you some water. and I will open the windows, to get some air in to remove that stinky smell" and I leave the room and head downstairs

I'll admit, I was thankful for the window comment. The smell was not helping my stomach, which although it felt better after my explosion was now starting to feel uneasy again.

Lily comes upstairs with a big glass of water and some tablets that will help

"Here honey, are you feeling any better?"

"These will help, you shouldn't have many more 'explosive' diapers, but I have told Dan that I will look after you so he can go and see his mom"

I shake my head. "Not okay..." I didn’t know what to say. I wanted... something. But I didn’t know what. Well, I knew what, but I didn’t want that! I needed something else. But I had no idea if anything could make me feel better. I wanted to cry and scream and tear my hair out and bang my head against a brick wall until this feeling went away.

Looks at you and looks concerned

This might be the drugs talking. She needs drugs but there is no way I am going to betray Dan and give her some. She will be worse. Maybe she needs to talk to a doctor and not Dan.

"Try to relax Myrtle. This is the drugs talking. You are a better person than you ever was. Just try to get some sleep" I say as I hand you some water and basically help you drink it.

I rush downstairs to tell Dan what has happened.

Dan looks at you "Well, you know that I won't be giving you drugs, so I will have to work out another way around it. But you may be right. It might be because you are so addicted to taking drugs, this might be a side effect. Now you can see what happens when you take them. And you will not be taking anymore. If I catch you taking any then there will be serious consequences. Now try and get some sleep. You might feel better"

"I... I'm not gonna do drugs again. I s-swear. And I'll... I'll try." A thought occured to me. "What happens if I need to throw up? I'm *cough* I'm not sure if I can climb out of this crib to get to a bathroom."

Looks at you

"Myrtle, you're not in a crib, I made sure that you was placed in a normal bed. And anyway, Lily said she changed you on your bed. I knew that this might happen so I had to take extra precautions"

I hear what you also say "That's what I like to hear. I am glad you finally see sense"

(That would've been nice to know.)

I look over the side of the bed and see a bucket. "That'll work."

"I'm sorry if I messed up your plans. *cough* Go see your mom. I'm sure I won't be much trouble for Lily." Of course I couldn’t be sure of that. But I felt bad for ruining Dan’s day with his mom.

(my bad, sorry)

Looks at you "Don't worry, I know that this may have happened. but this is why I said for you to be careful. But Lily will look after you. But I am just glad she's put you in a diaper. I might need to put two diapers on you and plastic pants. because if you have another messy diaper, then it will probably leak"

Normally I probably would've scoffed or freaked out at the idea of wearing two diapers. But, maybe it was just that I was so miserable that I physically couldn’t bring myself to get more upset, and maybe I was just looking for something, anything to laugh about.

So I chuckled "I'd look pretty silly in a diaper that big!"