LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

Looks at you and smiles

"I can do that for you, come up with me and I can change you, if you need one? You don't need me to dress you. so once I have changed you, I can let you dress"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily smiles "I'll meet you upstairs"

Dan is just finishing on the washing up as he sees Myrtle and accepts her hug "aww, its still early Myrtle? Are you feeling okay?"

Looks at you and nods

"I'll come up with you, I think its better Lily diapers you, I know you get embarrassed if I change you. Do you need changing?"

As I'm about to enter the nursery I feel a twinge in my bladder. well, so much for avoiding a diaper change. I pee in my diaper and step in to the nursery "hey." I climb up on the table, somewhat surprised at how normal this was becoming for me.

Lily looks surprised when you turn to the changing table instead of your bed and she smiles and grabs a clean diaper

"if you need to empty out more, then do it now. I don't want any surprises while I am changing you. especially a number 2 accident"

Looks at you and smiles

"i know honey, but accidents can happen"

she removes your diaper and gets you cleaned up before diapering you again and helps you off the table

"you can dress yourself right honey?" she asks you

I put on my onesie and was about to get into my crib when I remember something important. Oh, Crap! The sleeping pill! I forgot to tell her!

After a short mental debate I decided to go downstairs and ask Dan for my pill.

As soon as I open the door I nearly jump out of my skin when I almost run into you. "Oh! Dan! I was just coming down for... those pills in your hand." Huh. Guess he didn't forget after all.

Looks at you and hands you some sleeping pills

"You best get into bed. I don't want you passing out in the middle of my hallway"

"I don't want you falling asleep"*

I shake my head vigorously, unwilling to re-live the memories and simultaneously unable to stop them from playing on repeat in my brain. I collapse into your arms, cling to you for dear life, and cry like a baby.

Looks at you and cuddles you "hey its okay, I understand, you had a bad dream"

I feel uncomfortable with how close Myrtle is getting to me, and I want her to know that I am in a relationship already.

Looks at her "she's hurt, she needs comforting, it has been tough for her"