LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

Dan knows best. Dan knows best.

repeating that mantra seems to help me calm down. "Sorry, you're right. I shouldn't get so stressed out about it. I trust you." I smile and go back to eating.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you '"you are getting stressed a lot and you need to take it easy. Otherwise you'll find that you will over hyperventilate. And you'll lose control completely"

I look at you and the door goes so I go and answer it. 

Lily comes into the dining room "hi myrtle. How are you doing? Has your day been a bit better?" 

She leads you into the living room and I get started on the washing up. 

Lily looks at you and listens to every word that you say. 

When you finally finish, I take a few moments to retain myself "so these boys just started having a go at you for no reason whatsoever? It's a good job that Dan was there otherwise goodness knows what might have happened"

"Well, not no reason. They caught a glimpse of my diaper while I was swinging. But yeah, they were real... idiots." I wanted to say douchebags but I was afraid I'd get in trouble for swearing.

Looks at you "Dan said you was really scared but you did so the right thing about not swearing. That would have earned your butt a spanking" 

"When I was on my dad's programme, I guess it was easier because I knew my dad but I still had no idea about what things he would do. You'll get used to it. Dan normally makes his client stay for two to three weeks. If he feels they're making quick progress then he may cut short the programme.  It works depending on the cooperation from  the client"

"And I fully intend on cooperating. Even if I have to stay here a whole month!" Honestly, there are much worse places I could spend a month. And 4 weeks of poopy diapers would totally be worth getting Trent out of my life forever.

Looks at you wide eyed 

"You won't poop constantly. Dan isn't like that. As long as you poop at least once a day then he'll be satisfied. He wants you to empty out and be healthy"

She notices the other thing you mention "yes you are making steady progress. Dan said there have been a few hiccups but they're going to happen"

Looks at you and smiles "I tried the same trick with my dad when I was on his programme so don't worry.  I can tell we are going to be good friends. If you want to be"

Looks at you "you was hanging round with a bad crowd.  Maybe I could introduce you to some of my friends? Maybe you'll meet a boy who knows how to treat you right?" 

Looks at you and smiles "give it a few weeks to get back to normal and you'll be back.  Trust me. You can come out with me and my mates when you feel up to it and we won't pressure you if you don't feel ready"

"Yeah..." I try to think of some way to change the subject. "So, what do you two love birds have planned for after the baby goes to bed?" And the winner of 'most appropriate question of the night' goes to... anyone but Myrtle.

Raises my eyebrows "excuse me? You really want me to tell you about my private life? Me and Dan.  Well. This programme takes up his life. He spends his time caring for others and he never has time to himself.  That's why I love him.  Because he always puts others first. When I first met him, I wasn't sure about him. He didn't have the best start with my dad. My brother wasn't keep on him but he adored my little brother and sister. He's a very caring person. I don't know why I'm telling you all this. Sorry of I'm just going on and on"

"We don't yet much time together. Sometimes in between his programmes we get some private time. Well that's going to remain private" 

Looks at you and smiles "It's fine, I am sure when you are ready, you will be in a relationship yourself. You're a lovely girl and I am sure the right boy will come along for you. And me and Dan will be there to help you and support you. We will make sure you stay on track and don't turn back to drugs"

I still wasn't sure. Logically I knew that not all guys were rapists. But emotionally... I just didn’t want to think about boys right now. "Thanks. But, I really am pretty tired. It's been a long, emotional-roller-coaster of a day. I think I'm just gonna ask day to put me down for the night."