LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

Looks at you "I understand Myrtle. I know it can be embarrassing, especially when you don't really know the person who is changing you. but we have got to know each other more, and I am sure that, once you leave here, we will still keep in contact with updates on how you are progressing, because you know, that when you leave here, I will still want updates on how you are progressing, and, if you are living with your dad, then I will want chats with him, and I know that you and Lily get on well, am I right?"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you as I put your dinner on the table and brings a drink out for you, but its not in a bottle.

"This is part of my job, I look after those who need help. Some admit they do, and others say that they are perfectly normal and don't need it. You are one of those who wasn't so sure at first, but gradually got used to the idea. I noticed how worried you was when I told you about your dad, but the relief on your face when you and your dad saw each other and reconnected. That's what I enjoy, seeing families that were torn apart, reconcile"

"Yeah... Speaking of families, you said you and Lily have been dating for quite a while. When are you gonna get married, settle down, maybe have a few kids? You're certainly proficient enough with diapers!"

Looks at you and smiles "Changing adults is a lot different to changing little ones. There are a lot of differences, the height difference, the mess in the diaper, stuff like that which you probably know about already. We've been together for a few years. As I said, we met on this programme, and things just went from there. I have changed lots of diapers, young and older. Although I only change adults on my programme, apart from Lily if she asks me to"

"I want to get married to Lily yes, but the programme takes a lot of time. I have been saving up, I would love to settle down, but I think Lily wants to wait a few years. we're only young. we will see what happens"

"her dad was a hard one to please when I was dating her. it might have been because she is the eldest and he doesn't want her to get hurt"

Looks at you "I have never had a client that has not been cured from their problems. I have a 100% success record and I am not going to stop now" I say proudly

"Well then," I lift up my glass "Here's to your perfect score. May it continue as long as..." My hand started shaking and I quickly put my glass down before I dropped it causing some to spill out. "S-sorry."

Looks at you and smiles "Hey its okay, you don't need to be nervous, you're doing well. But you are only about 25% of the way through this programme"

Looks at you and has a long think as I watch you drink

"something has always made you shake and you spill things and drop things. I just can't figure out what. I will have to watch this new development"

"Although, you've been shaking ever since you arrived and I mentioned your past. Are you having dreams about your past? About your, you know, problem past"

Looks at you

"Don't worry, I will stop giving them to you soon, but you aren't getting enough sleep, and they help you get through the night. and if you are having nightmares, then we need to figure out a way to stop them"

"What if they can't be stopped? What if it's like PTSD and I just have to find a way to live with it?" Now that thought scared me. What if the nightmares didn't go away? I tried over-the-counter sleeping pills and they didn't stop them.

Looks at you "I am sure we can do something, we will work on this. This is what I am here for. And if I don't find a way of sorting it, then I haven't done my job properly"