LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and sighs

"It will take a lot of work, but I know he's eager for you to be in his life, and he said he just wants his little girl back. He loves you and always will. I think you went through a bad patch where you got into things you shouldn't and that's why you've had this time where you've drifted away from each other"

"Now why don't you go and relax, now that you're in fresh clothing, and I will see what I can do for dinner"

Looks at you "I apologise if it felt that I was blaming you. Your dad is to blame as well.  I guess you felt let down by him because he hasn't been there. I know it's been hard for you. I've been there. That's the reason I started this programme.  Because I've been through very bad times myself. I got into a bad crowd at 18 and things happened. I'm just trying to help you. I'll hold my hands up and say that I've done bag things and admit that. I understand.  That's why I'm trying to get you and your dad talking again"

I calmed down. "I'm sorry I snapped at you. You've already done miracles as far as I'm concerned. Not only did you get me to confess my secret, but also managed to get through to my dad!"

Looks at you "its hard to admit when things have gone wrong and you admit you need help. But you've done well and said both of those things. You've admitted you have a drug problem if I'm not mistaken and you said about drifting apart from your dad. Well, you've started building bridges with your dad and you've not wanted to touch drugs since I met you. So things are slowly progressing. This will take time Myrtle. But I'm sure that with encouragement, you'll be fine"

"That's what I'm here for. I started this programme because I went on a programme similar to this. I was a sort of slave for a family and they grew to love me" 

"That's where I met Lily. She also did the same programme. So I'm grateful for this type of rehabilitation"

Looks at you "I should make a start on dinner"

Smiles and laughs a little "indeed.  Now I want you to go and watch TV nicely while I make dinner.  If you're good then you won't get prunes"

Raises my eyebrows "when do I ever joke about things. I thought you would have known that by now. I'm completely serious. If you don't behave then you'll get prunes, and believe me, your diaper will be in a horrific state"

I go into the kitchen and starts on dinner and makes you a bottle of warm milk up

I tried to find something on tv, but I just wasn’t in the mood to watch television right now. Especially given what shows I was restricted to. So I just layed down on the couch, suckled my bottle, and thought about these past few days.

Looks at you as I go into the kitchen and starts making us some spaghetti. I think that she's deserved a grown up meal and that she's had enough messy diapers for one day.

I hear you and call from the kitchen "I never knew that, but I am glad you do. it makes me cooking this a lot easier"

"would you like some meatballs with it?" I call "and some cheese?"

I smile and make the meatballs with the spaghetti and some salad to go with it.

I call in to see you "Could you please set the table Myrtle" I say as I go back in to check on the dinner

"Sure." Honestly I was looking for something to distraction me from my boredom and hanger. So I came in and set the table to the best of my ability. I'd never done that before, but I figured it couldn't be that hard.

I look at you "the table cloth is in the drawer next to the table, and there are napkins in the drawer next to it along with glasses. but that doesn't mean you'll be drinking"

Looks at you and smiles "That's right, you'll get Milk, but we have Lily joining us tonight, I thought you would prefer a girl changing you. I know you sometimes get embarrassed if I change you"