LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, a nap sounds kinda good right now." I drink the bottle. I shift in my seat and feel the wet diaper squish underneath me. A diaper change sounds pretty good right now too! But I'm glad we're waiting till we get back. I don't wanna risk ANYONE seeing my diapers again today!

I smile at you and leads you back to my car "okay, home we go"

I help you into your car seat and drives you back to my house "Its diaper time and then naptime before dinnertime"

By the time we got to the house I had to pee again, so I let it go into my cold wet diaper and it grew warm again. It felt... strangely comforting. God, I'm actually starting to like these things, aren't I?

Smiles at you "I see you are wetting again, and I guess you're getting used to using them? Don't worry, once you've completed the programme, you'll want to be out of them as quickly as possible"

Looks at you "That was a one off, and I didn't set that up I promise, I wanted you to have some freedom and be able to relax. I never expected that to happen, and you have to believe me on that one"

"I believe you." Should I bring it up? "Umm, so I have a bit of a confession to make: for most of yesterday--after I got beat up--I was almost certain you had something to do with it. That's part of why I kept getting so freaked out. I wasn’t sure what you were going to do next if you were willing to do that to me. But I don't believe that anymore. Now I trust you."

Looks at you "why would you even think something like that? I would never do anything to put my clients in danger or in any way of a bullying situation, I hate bullying and people getting hurt as you did with your previous boyfriends. but I am your friend, and also someone that can help you be regressed. You still have a way to go in this programme, and as you told me that, I don't feel that you fully trust me enough yet. Even though you just stated you do, I am not convinced"

Looks at you and nods "fair enough, but I trust you a bit, but I just need to make sure I can fully trust you when you do go out on your own into the world"

Looks at you and smiles "Are you trying to flirt with me young lady? Don't think that you can be naughty. That's very cheeky of you to suggest. I will rehabilitate you yes, but it will take time, and you need to cooperate"

Looks at you and smiles

"I choose not to flirt with my clients. Although I choose my clients based on what they have been through in the past. Maybe you should tell me what you want to say instead of continuously starting new sentences"

I take a deep breath. Let's try this again. "I wasn’t trying to flirt with you. I would never do something like that. You have a girlfriend. And... I guess that's it really."

I don't say anything more as I grab the changing supplies and begin the now what's become regular task of changing her heavily soaked diapers. 

I get her bottom clothing off and opens her nappy, not commenting on how saggy her nappy has become and surprised that she's only wet. 

I get her cleaned up as quickly as possible and puts some panties on her to give her some time to be herself and to prove that she doesn't need diapers. 

Panties? Why is he... "I know you're trying to be nice giving me my panties back, but it's really not necessary. I said I'm fulling committed to the Program and if diapers are part of that, well, I don't expect any kind of special treatment." Plus he doesn't know about the near-accident I had earlier when I was... unprotected.

Looks at you and sighs "okay. I guess I was being too nice. Goodness knows what would have happened if you'd actually worn these and used them!" 

I get you into a nice clean nappy and dresses you and helps you off the table 

Looks at you and smiles "I hate seeing people that I care about getting bullied like that, and it was my fault that I let you go off by yourself. Believe me, I won't make that mistake again. I just wanted to give you some space"

"Thank you for behaving yourself and cooperating with what was said at the park. I am pleased that you are finally making some progress. The talk with your dad was a real breakthrough today"