LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "i don't and I encourage you to keep drinking it. It's very healthy but be careful the ones you buy because of all the sugar they put in these drinks"

"Will do." I put down the bottle and scan the area for what to play on. The slide is probably too small for me. The monkey bars might be big enough, but I'm still sore from being beaten up 2 nights ago and putting all my weight on my arms does not sound appealing. Finally my gaze fell upon the swing set. "I think I'll try the swings first." I got up and jogged over to the swings.

I sit down in the swing. I haven't been on a swing set in years. But I seem to remember it used to be kinda fun until my butt started to hurt since these are built for children and not teenagers. Luckily the diaper seemed to add an extra layer of cushioning. Yet another point in their favor.

I started pumping my legs, going higher & higher. It was actually quite a rush! Why don't adults play on swing sets?

A couple of teenagers are hanging out nearby.  They see you swinging on your own and decide to cause trouble.

They come on over to you and start teasing you and they detect that you're diapered because they know the crinkly sound. 

Dan looks up and sees you. He hadn't set this up but he starts to get worried for your safety 

He smirks and laughs with his mates "ohhh careful. The little baby might wet her diaper. Where's your daddy baby girl? Babies shouldn't be allowed to go off on their own" 

He looks at you and his mates start teasing you more while he stands and watches

I bat his hands away and try to push him back. "Get off me, pervert!" By now my hands were shaking pretty badly. I considered kicking him in the balls, but i doubt his friends, who by now had surrounded me, would be too happy about that.

He just smirks "is the pretty baby all alone. Is the baby gonna make wettums in her wittle pamper?"

They surround her but don't intend on hurting her.  

Dan sees the commotion and starts to head over "is there a problem here miss?" He says as he wants Myrtle to think that she's not met me before 

Dan looks at them "excuse me lads.  Could you leave this young lady alone before I report you for harassment. Believe me.. you don't want to choose the wrong answer" 

The lead guy looks round at his mates and smirks at myrtle "don't worry. I think the little baby needs a fresh pamper. And I certainly ain't gonna be here. Ugh. Yuck!" 

He shoves Dan out the way before heading off but some of his mates push me to the floor and laugh at us both before leaving and whispering amongst themselves

A ran over to Dan and helped him up. I wanted to ask if he was alright; thank him for intervening when he did. But as soon as he was standing over me all the emotions of what just happened to me; anger, fear, embarrassment, it all came crashing down on me and buried my face in Dan's shirt in a futile attempt to muffle the sobs that now wracked my body and I clung to him like my life depended on it.

I get up and I'm quite badly bruised and I smile at you "don't worry about me myrtle. I'm used to it. I've done this job for so long.  I think some of those boys should be on this programme.  They can't behave if their lives depended on it"

I see how you are and I put my arms out "Come here honey. You need a hug. And  I think you might need a change as well" 

I look around to make sure no one's watching and then reach down to feel my diaper. "I'm definitely wet. But I thought you said I'm not allowed to ask for changes? That you had to decide when I needed to be changed?"

Looks at you "well. I thought after that experience, I thought I'd cut you some slack" 

"I know that you soiled yourself when those lads approached you. I saw your face tremble"

I take your hand and goes and gets my things that I left on the bench and we go to the bathroom 

I smile. "Thanks. But, actually, I think my diaper's good right now. You just changed me, like, an hour ago. Maybe we should wait till we're done here before changing me? Plus park restrooms are gross. Bleck!"

Looks at you and smiles "I've used those bathrooms plenty of times.  Why do you think they're gross? It's only diapers that have been changed in there"