LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"well, I thought you could wear your normal clothes and a diaper underneath, but your trousers, I have the ones with the snaps so it makes diaper changes easier"

"Okay then. I said I was willing to do anything to get better and if that means going to the park with a diaper under my clothes well then bring it on!" Where did all this sudden confidence come from? Yesterday he practically had to drag me kicking and screaming to the theater! Of course I didn't trust him yesterday like I do to today.

Looks at you and smirks 

"Don't think I'm going to make it easy for you though.  You just need to behave yourself and everything will be fine"

"I'm going to be doing some tests while we're out to see how well you cooperate"

That got my attention. "Tests? W-what kind of tests?" He's not going to answer that, idiot! "Sorry. Forget I asked. I guess I'll just have to try my best, now won't I?"

Looks at you and smirks "that would make it too simple.  You aren't going to know because I know you're being too good.  At some point.  You're bound to crack under pressure"

"I'm trying to see if I can get you to keep behaving under pressure because you're being too good.  So I thought a bit of backward training might make you not want to cooperate"

I was nervous on the way there. Not enough to make me shake, although my hands had been slightly shaky for the past hour. My mouth was a little dry, but didn't want to ask Dan for a drink because I sort of wanted to limit what I put in my body until we get back. Last thing I need is for my diaper to leak in public! 

Crap. Foiled again by the psychic powers on Dr. Dan. "Yeah I'm a little thirsty I guess. I'm assuming you have a bottle or something in my diaper bag?" my diaper bag. If the me from last week could see me today... she'd be taking a lot more drugs!

I hand you a bottle and smirks "oh yes. Don't worry. You'll be seeing a lot more bottles. Now sit on daddy's lap like s good girl and drink your nice warm juice"

I look at you and nods as I drive

"Yes, I have got you some bottles, everything we need for a nice afternoon out. Don't worry. I have everything under control so baby Myrtle doesn't need to worry"

Drives us to the park, thinking of what tests I could do that might make you squirm, although I want to test and see how you'll  react to various situations

We got to the park and, thankfully, there wasn't anyone here. I looked at the time. 1:07. Most kids were in school right now. I breathed a sigh of relief. "So what do you wanna do now that we're here?"

Looks at you and raises my eyebrows "well, we are here to have fun. You are a baby and babies can have fun, now go and play on the swings and slides. And daddy will be watching you so you need to be a good girl. I won't tolerate naughty girls"

"Go play, huh? I can do that! Oh! But can I get a drink first?" I know it would mean drinking from a bottle or maybe a sippy cup if I was lucky, but I was pretty thirsty and there was no one here at the moment anyway.