LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

"don't worry, I can't read your mind, but I know when you think something I say sounds strange as I know it sounded weird too. But that is one of my rules. I am the one in charge, and I decide when you are changed"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There is a long road ahead.  Plus. You'll be going to college won't you? You're 18. But your teachers will be told and the nurse will be changing your and they'll report back to me for your behaviour"

"You'll still have to be reported for a few weeks after you finish just so I know you haven't gone off track. It's just procedure. And we'll have chats every now and then to see how you're progressing.  If I'm being honest.  I have high hopes for you Myrtle.  You're an incredibly bright young lady" 

"Oh. Uhh, thank you." Open mouth, insert foot. "Although I'm sure I'd be perfectly capable of changing my own diapers if I was in college." I think. I've never actually diapered myself. But how hard could it be?

I look at you and think again "forget that.  You've had a nap. We're going to the park. You're a baby so you'll be a baby"

Comes closer "and if anyone asks then, I'm your uncle okay"

"We are friends and I want you to start acting like a baby.  I can't just be changing your diapers. There is more to babyhood than diapers"

"A p-park? How is that... I mean... how will I... I'm not doubting your judgement or anything, but, how is this gonna go down? It would really help my nerves if you could tell me?"

"I said, you are going to be a baby for a few days, it might help you to relax more and think about how you should be acting. Babies can't get into trouble, so it should help you"

Be a baby. Help me to relax. Babies can't get in trouble. "Seems reasonable. But I meant how can I be a baby at the park without people thinking I'm retarded or something?"

"You are only small honey, and you are cute, you just need to relax, no one will say anything, you like being taken care off and that's exactly what I am planning to do"