LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

Looks at you and we finish our cuddle and I look at my watch and realise the time. 

"I need to get going.  I need to get back to work but I'll be back as soon as I can okay honey.  You still have a lot of work to do" 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh, uhh, okay." I say sullenly.

Just like old times. Nothing's changed. He still cares about work more than me.

That's not true! I can't expect him to just fix everything at the drop of a hat! He'll probably start setting things in place so that he doesn't have to work so much.

I kiss him on the cheek. "Love you, daddy."

Looks at you "honey.  Don't give me that look.  You know that I love you. But Dan said that visitors only get a limited amount of time here. And he said you have another lesson with him soon. And I think you are due a diaper change"

Looks at you "I've been here longer than you think. We've been talking for about an hour"

Dan looks at you "and I think little miss cutie here should be a good girl and take a nice nap" 

Hugs you once more and leaves 

"I'll make lunch soon myrtle.  I'll come and wake you" 

The dad thanks Dan and lily and leaves after making a promise to see myrtle again in a few days 

I go up to my room, take off my dress and put on some more comfortable clothes before laying down in my crib.

After about a minute I feel a cramp in my stomach. Oh, great. Just what I needed right now!

"Yeah, it was great. I think he really means it."

Another cramp hits me as soon as you leave. God, there's no way I'm gonna be able to sleep if I'm trying to hold it in. And if I let go I'll have to wear it until Dan comes back! What to do...

Looks at you "you shouldn't hold poo honey.  It's better to have let it go.  I know soiling yourself in front of your dad would have been embarrassing but he would have known about it anyway"

"Yeah," I felt this deep shame wash over me. Like a scolded child who knew she had done wrong. "C-can you give me some privacy for a minute to... do my business? I'm still shy about going in front of people."

I sigh in relief, fearing he was gonna force me to mess myself in front of him.

I get up on my knees in the crib, brace myself on the bars and mess my diaper.

Afterwards I lay back in the crib, thinking I'd just try to relax until Dan comes back in a few minutes.

By the time he returned I was asleep.

I come in, smell the stink coming from your bottom, and I decide not to wake you, and you seem pretty relaxed in your diaper, I spray the room with air freshener and leaves you asleep

I wake up about an hour later.

H-huh? Man, I must've dozed off. This crib is really comfy.

I shift a bit and feel my messy diaper squish. Oh crap! Literally! I completely forgot I did that. Should I wait for Dan to come get me or just get up & find him? Hmm...

I decide to climb out of the crib and waddle downstairs to find Dan.

Dan is sitting downstairs and watching TV when the stench of a very messy diaper becomes nearer to his nostrils.

"Is that a little baby girl I see in her messy diaper?" I say as I hear footsteps

Well, you seemed nice and comfy in your messy diaper in your nice comfy crib. Maybe you should stay in that diaper a bit longer

I wonder what she might say if I told her that

"Hm, do you think daddy Dan should change you?"