LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at you and sends a text to Lily 

Lily gets it and looks at you "honey.  Dan is seeing your dad at the moment. He wants to come and see you. Are you happy with him to be here. Just tell him what you've told me"

Looks at you and smiles "yeah he's with Dan at the moment. Hes worried about you. Dan was telling him about what good progress you're making. But he wants you to tell your dad what has happened.  Your dad wants to know. He loves you"

Looks at you and smiles "if you're worried about what your dad's going to think about your diapers. You don't need to worry because Dan told him that was one of the recession rules. Your dad said it was fine and that he'd help you to potty train again when you finished the programme"

Well THAT doesn't sound like my dad at all! Unless he just means he'll hire a potty training professional for me. Do they actually make those?

I chuckled at the thought. "Still, the idea of standing in front of my dad wearing a peed diaper doesn't sound like a very fun Father-Daughter moment for either of us."

Looks at you "he's your dad and he's changed plenty of your diapers.  You'll get used to it. I went through it when I was in your place. But I guess I liked diapers enough to stay in them" 

My eyes went wide with shock and I put my hand over my mouth. But my hands didn't shake. Perhaps because I knew I could comply with that command and therefore need not fear the spanking. I nodded my head and I walked up the stairs, pausing at the door to the nursery to empty my bladder fully, and climbed up on the changing table.

Sees you stop at the door and wonders what you're doing. 

"I'd only spank you if you misbehaved.  You're still under the programme rules. Dan will spank me if I'm not being in charge"

I stammer while I pee. "That's uhh, sorry I just hadn't thought about that. I wasn’t trying to, misbehave. I was just... shocked by the whole, uhh, thing." My bladder emptied I climb up in the changing table.