LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

Looks at you "Dan didn't tell me much but he just said you'd been through similar events to me. I was abused by my ex boyfriend and actually thought about suicide. One of my closest friends was very ill and I didn't think I could cope anymore. I got into trouble a lot. I even became pregnant at 16. My parents didn't agree so I had to give the baby up for adoption.  That's when my parents enrolled me onto this programme. Dan saved my life to be honest. If it hadn't been for him. I don't know where I might have been now" 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "not Dan.  My ex. I was in a bad place and he did bad things to me. The police caught him. I wanted to keep the baby but my parents thought I shouldn't after everything that's happened. And me and Dan have been trying so, who knows.  And I've sometimes seen the baby I've given up. It was a girl. Her parents give me updates on her developments.  I just wish I could have been in  a better place. But I've got Dan. And I'm happy" 

Looks at you a little shocked "well. In my opinion having been in a similar situation to you, you shouldn't have burnt your clothes. That's evidence and the police would have wanted to have seen it. The only way your ex would have been caught is by you reporting him and doing a full analysis of any bruises on your body.  You should have told your parents.  They're two of the most important people in your life. They'll love you no matter what. My parents apologised to me for how they reacted. They always wanted me to have children.  Although not by my ex boyfriend" 

"After he... had his way with me, he said he was leaving town and I would never see him again. And to his credit, he was right. I don't know where he is, what he's doing, or if he's even still alive. And you know what? That's just fine with me! After it happened I wasn't thinking about justice, I was focused on survival! And if YOU think--" I pointed at her and only then noticed how badly my hands were shaking. I pulled it back and tried to steady myself to no avail.

Looks at you and pulls you in for a hug "hey its okay. Don't worry. You don't need to tell me anymore.  It's a horrible experience.  We're two strong women. I have a wonderful man in my life. And you're still young. You'll find someone Myrtle.  Trust me" 

Looks at your hands "Dan mentioned you had anxiety.  Have you had it since.  You know.. what your ex did?"

Looks at you "you need to tell your parents. I told my parents. And I was pregnant. My mom cried for hours.  I won't tell you what my dad said.  But they'll always be there for you no matter what"

"Yeah, well, you're parents are probably a bit more supportive than mine. If my dad found out I was pregnant he'd probably fly me out of the country to have an abortion so that nobody would find out. Can't be bringing that kind if shame to the family name, know what I mean?" No. She probably doesn't. 

I choose to change the subject as this one's starting to get very uncomfortable. "So when you were here, what kind of crazy, embarrassing stuff did Dan make you do? So far the worst one for me was when he took me to the movies wearing a dirty diaper. That was Not Fun!" I managed a nervous chuckle.

Looks at you "he made me go out in public in a stinky diaper too. I used to really rebel.  I knew he fancied me when I first met him and I really liked him. Just babied me and made me feel loved but also very strict" 

"Well, maybe it's nothing, but there were a few times when he really scared me. Like, I thought he lost his mind! But maybe that was just my anxiety flaring up." He would never hurt me. He wouldn't. He couldn't.