LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

I laugh at a pretty funny joke and happen to glance over and see Dan's girlfriend standing there. "Oh! Uhh," I mute the tv amd get up to greet her, slightly embarrassed that I was watching a kid's show. "Hi. You must be..." what was her name again? "Lily?"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "he didn't tell me much but he said that you've been through something similar to what I went through before I met Dan?" She sits with you "is Dan allowing you to wear panties? He wanted me to wear diapers"

"Yeah, I though it was kinda weird of him to let me do that." I squeeze my legs together feeling the absence of padding between them. I thought I'd feel relieved to be out of diapers, but now I felt... I dunno. Naked? It was very strange.

Looks at you "would you like me to diaper you?.seeing how you are getting used to it.  To be honest, I'm actually wearing one right now. Because I was on the programme for a few months, I never really got potty trained again.  Dan changes me when he can. Mostly I change myself.  I mainly wet my diapers now but accidents happen. As he's found out" 

Looks at you "You would feel better being diapered up wouldn't you?"

I look at you "I wear diapers too. I liked them so much I asked Dan to keep me in them but I trained to poop in the toilet, I don't do that as much, I don't really like the cleanup if Dan isn't around"

I follow you and text Dan to explain what's happened

"she wants to wear diapers still? man I thought she hated them, I didn't realise she liked them, you can diaper her honey, thanks, and I love you. Make sure she uses the diaper though, I was giving her the privilege of using the toilet instead of a diaper, but I guess she DOES prefer diapers. I know you do too honey. Speak soon"  Was Dan's reply 

I look at you "Okay, onto the changing table then"

Smiles at you and I pull your top up and removes your panties, noticing their a bit wet "did you have an accident honey?" I ask you

"Good thing you are putting a diaper on. if I wash these, then Dan will never know" I say as I get you pampered

"I... I don't know. I feel like the whole world has been turned upside-down in the past 24 hours. And I'm not quite sure how I should feel about it." I pull my legs up on the couch and hug them to my chest.