LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

(I don't know.  Maybe you just come back? I didn't expect your character to have a big attitude.  It's not what I like)

I text your mom and say that you've escaped and to come and speak to you. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Don't worry, I can fix this.)

A few hours later you hear a knock on the door. When you open it you see Myrtle covered in blood and bruises. She practically falls into your arms and breaks down crying.

Looks at you "what happened! Come inside!" 

I set you into a chair and help get you cleaned up. "See what I said. You shouldn't have gone out there" 

"I suggest we go upstairs and get you cleaned up. But you will need to get protection on as I fear you'll have a major accident" 

I help you upstairs to the bedroom  you're staying in and I put you on the changing mat and remove your clothing and then grabs some supplies. "Just relax sweetie and I'll have you cleaned up very soon" I say as I get you down to your underwear and I remove them while you're laying there and I clean up your bruises. I then get a nappy under your bottom and powder you and put something into your bottom and tapes the nappy up after powdering.

I then leave you strapped into the table while I get you some water "here. You need fluid.  Them its bedtime.  I've got your nightwear here to put on" I say as I grab the sleeper.  

She doesn't fight you. But she does manage to tell you a little about what happened, "I was walking on the road... a car stops... couple of guys get out... they were drunk... and angry..." she starts sobbing again.

Looks at you "well. I did warn you. There are really bad people out there. You now know why your mom sets curfew for you.  It's for your own good. Keep tonight I'm mind and you'll have this memory there for the rest of your life" 

I grip my stomach, "I think something's wrong. Like, maybe one of those guys punctured some, *GASP!*" You watch her eyes light up with horror as the suppository kicks in and she helplessly fills her diaper.

Comes back 

"I suggest you keep quiet if you ever want to be cleaned up. I'm not changing you in the middle of the night. That's a bare bottom spanking in the morning and a cold bath!"

Leaves the room again 

I sigh to myself. I know I was harsh but I know I have to be cruel to be kind. She knows she is being punished. I say to myself that I won't spank her but only if she promises to behave herself from now on. 

(Two things: #1: what day did this start on? Monday? Friday? And #2 what time were you planning on getting her up?)

(Sorry if it seems like I'm asking a lot of questions. Just trying to paint a complete picture in my mind.)