LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

Dan?

I sat up and looked around remembering that I wasn't in my bed and actually being glad about that fact. I laid back down in the comfort of my crib which only yesterday had been a torment to me. I felt me diaper. Still dry. Well, we shall have to fix that now, won't we? I let loose my morning pee into my diaper and sighed with relief and contentment. This is going to be a good week. I can tell.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, she's finally getting used to her diapers, I can tell she needed to pee by her facial expressions in bed that she was holding back.

Maybe she will be out of here by the end of the week, but it all depends on how the meetings go with Lily (my girlfriend) and her parents. But goodness knows how she'll react.

I go downstairs to make breakfast for you, but its not baby food, its a proper cooked breakfast.

Looks at you "well, it might be best to take a fresh diaper and stuff in case an accident happens, but, I think you should wear big girl clothing when you're with Lily, I don't want to embarrass you"

"Really? Umm, thank you." Funny. As soon as I decide to cooperate he stops trying to force me to do a bunch of baby stuff. Is there some kind if lesson there? "So when is your girlfriend gonna show up."

Looks at you "I need to tell you that if you do need to go potty at all, then go now, because I will change you after breakfast. If you have an accident when you're with my girlfriend, then I will be punishing you"

"I just want you to prove to me that I am giving you a chance to be a big girl for a good reason"

"I think I can handle that. And I usually go right after breakfast anyway." I can totally stay dry for, what, an hour? How long could the meeting possibly take? As long as he doesn't put any laxatives in my food. But he wouldn't do that now. Maybe yesterday, but not today.

I looked ar my hands. They had a slight tremble, but I didn’t feel scared at all. Probably just withdrawal symptoms or something.

Looks at you as I hand you your breakfast

"Don't worry, I haven't put anything in your food, its just normal food that you like. And you'll be with my girlfriend for a few hours, you have a lot to talk about, and she wants to know about your life, and she will understand as she's been in your position. Don't be scared okay"

Looks at you "Hmm, maybe I should let you use the toilet, if I am being honest, I am not a fan of changing the messier diapers, but obviously I haven't got a choice if the person is being punished"

Why am I telling her all of this? Is she finally trusting me?

Looks at you "A little bit, but I can tell from your reactions what you're think, and to be honest, you would probably have wanted to know how long you'd be with Lily anyway so I told you. Anyway, stop asking questions and eat up. Otherwise you won't get any privileges"

I see that you've finally started eating so I go upstairs and get the bag that I saw you bring with you, with your big girl clothing, so I take that into your room and gets out some clothes that I think you'll like along with your underwear.

I come downstairs "you can have a shower after I have cleaned you up, if needed, and you can dress yourself"

"My girlfriend will be giving me feedback on your behaviour and if you behave then I won't be needing to punish you"