LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

Looks at you "Yes I have, but I need to find the right time. I spend all my time with this programme. Maybe a few more years. We've had our troubles but we are strong"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "don't worry.  You'll be diapered every night. But I'll be training you to use the toilet again when I feel you're coming to the end of your time with me"

"Wait, WHAT!" I sit up in the bed. "Surely a week can't take away my potty training, could it?" I'm fine with wearing these things here forna week. But I don't want to be FORCED to wear them after I get out!

"I dunno. You're the boss." I was kinda tired, but also very excited. For the first time in 8 months I had hope. Hope of getting better. Hope of finally putting Trent out of my life once and for all. I felt like I could fly. I wanted to leap out the nearest window and soar up into the clouds. For the first time in memory, I felt like everything was going to be alright.

Looks at you "maybe you should get some sleep.  Big day tomorrow but those plans can wait. Night night myrtle" I say after cleaning up and helping you into your bed 

After you get me into the crib and give me my sleeping pills I wrap my arms around you and nuzzle my head into your chest. "Thank you, Dan. For everything." It had been so long since I hugged somebody. Since I've had any kind of positive physical contact with another human being. I just wanted to soak up as much as possible.

Looks in on you "good morning my little one. It seems you're a bit grouchy this morning so I'll let you wake up properly before your breakfast" I leave the room  without even checking your diaper