LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "That's no reason to do drugs honey, Drugs are a very bad thing to do. And you need to realise that they can seriously hurt you inside. And that's why your parents are worried about you. You might not know how damaging they can be to your body"

"I know your ex hurt you a lot, and that's now in the past, and you need to focus on staying a healthy young woman"

Anger took over me, "You think I wanted that? You think I said to myself, 'Hey, Myrtle, instead of getting a nice guy why don't you get someone who'll tie you up, throw you in the back of his van and..."

I broke down again and wept into the bed. The memories flooding back into my mind.

Standing there, wrapped in Dan's big, strong arms my fears crumbled away. I'd never felt anything like this before. My cries slowed into sobs, and eventually stopped altogether. But I held on. I didn't want to let go, lest the fear should return. But here with Dan I knew nothing could harm me.

I hug you "hey. It's okay sweetheart. Let it all out.  Now you've completed stage 1 of my programme.  Knowing you've had past problems. Now it's time for stage 2. "Making sure they keep away" but I'm going to have to think about how I'm going to do that in this situation"

I look at you

"Now, you need to keep talking to me. About when it all started, and trust me, I just want to take down the notes and the main points to your liking to taking drugs"

"Okay. I-I think I can do that." For the first time I felt comfortable talking about it. I laid down on the bed like they do on tv shows when there's a therapist. "It all started about 8 months ago."

I start taking notes down and looks at you, seeing your reactions to my questions and noting them down, and I try to join the dots to see how to piece your troubles together

"Okay, 8 months ago.. can you remember?"

"Had something big happened in your life?"

"That's when Trent walked into my life. He was," I take a deep breath to steele myself, "He was charming, good looking, funny, everything that screams boyfriend material. Then aftetmr a few weeks he started making some... propositions. Of a sexual nature..."

"So you was together for quite a while then? 8 months?"

I can't help but feel for her, she's been through a lot, but I am glad she is cooperating, I know how much she wants to go home. Not many of my clients cooperate straight away. They always try to escape but they always come back. She's one of the best I have cared for.

"It's okay, take your time Myrtle. I know it's a very hard subject to talk about but this might be a reason why you've had these nightmares"

Looks at you "Well, I don't blame you for refusing, you're still underage technically, and he should know better"

Looks at you again and sighs "Okay, then, what did you do? Was there anything intimate that happened? I know this can be a sensitive subject though"

"Like I said; he snapped. He tied me up, threw me in the back of his van, drove out to the middle of nowhere and... I can't talk about exactly what he did, but I'm sure you get the picture." How am I remaining so calm right now? Normally the very thought of that day drives me to a near breakdown. But here with Dan I know everything is going to be okay.

I look at you "I'm proud of you. It's hard for you to explain. And I'm glad you got the courage to say this" I look at you. 

"For tonight. I'll let you wear your own clothing. No diaper. But any more trouble and you'll be back in them. You're making good progress.  Don't let me down"