LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clean you up as fast as possible as the smell is the worst thing I have ever smelt in my life and I put some tissue up my nose to block the smell.

I grab a small jar and put one suppository in your bottom and when I have cleaned you up, I remove the old diaper, powder and diaper you up

"Can you get dressed while I clean the stuff up please" I say as I go over to wash my hands and clean up the old diaper

Do I? Do I actually hate him? "I'm not sure I'd go as far as to say that. I mean, I hate what you're doing to me, but that's not really your fault. It's just your job." even if he does seem to enjoy certain parts of it a little TOO much for my tastes.

I dump the heavily soiled diaper, glad to see it go and we head to the counter to order the tickets for the film that you are choosing.

I buy us some popcorn and a drink each.

I can't believe she said that, I thought she'd hate my guts. If this was the other way round, I would try to get back some of my dignity

My hands were still shaking a little. But I eating the popcorn helped. Dan really wasn't such a bad guy when he didn't have to be. Thankfully he picked a movie that had been out for a few weeks, so there was hardly anyone in the theater, which helped with my anxiety a lot.

Part way through the movie I felt another cramp in my lower abdomen. Again? I just pooped an hour ago! How is that even... 

I leaned over and whispered to Dan, "You gave me another one of those supposi-whatsits didn't you?"

(((he let you choose the film)))

I hears you filling your diaper once more and silently chuckled to myself

"I haven't given you anything!" I say to you "It might  be the popcorn"

Yeah right. I think to myself. But there's not really much I can do about it. Luckily there wasn’t anyone within 15 feet of us so I don't think they noticed. "Do you have anymore of that spray stuff? I don't want people to smell me."

Looks at you "You really believed I used spray? it might not work though. sometimes it doesn't affect"

"look, the movies almost over, I will change you at home, people might get suspicious if they know we've been in there twice in a short amount of time"

I looked at my watch. 3:28. The movie goes until about 4 and then it's a 30 minute drive back. I suppose I can wait that long.

Damn, am I actually getting used to dirty diapers? Fu-

I stopped myself from finishing that expletive. If I'm going to avoid that catastrophe again I better start practicing in my mind.

The movie ended and I suggested we wait for the others to leave so we won't have to fight the crowd in my condition. Luckily it wasn't a marvel movie or anything, so nobody was waiting for an end credits scene.

"One good thing about these diapers, they make movies so much easier!" I whisper to Dan. Normally I would've had to get up in the middle of the movie to use the ladies room. Well, not this time, baby!

Looks at you and smiles "It appears to me that you seem to actually enjoy having the comfort of a diaper on you?" I say as I take your hand and we head out to the car and I get a whiff of her diaper.

"Hey, they're good for movie theaters. That's all!" Hmm... I wonder what other places a diaper would come in handy? Concerts? Amusement parks? Mayhaps I'll have to experiment a bit when I get out of here.

I blush at the thought of willingly wearing a diaper somewhere.

Looks at you and smiles "Well, if you ever want to come back and I diaper you, then be my guest, but don't worry, it will just be for the diapers. and you can go back to panties afterwards"

Did she really just say that she would wear afterwards?  That seems a bit strange after her saying she hates wearing them and she's already dirtied them twice

Three times in 24 hours. And not a single bit of help from me

We get back in the car. "Just so you know, I'm not a 'bad kid.' I got caught doing pot because sometimes I need a little help dealing with my anxiety, as you witnessed first hand on the way here."

"don't worry, you mom told me about it and has told me not to do anything that goes too far. i know the boundaries Myrtle. You just need straightening out and this is the only way your mom thinks that you will listen to"

Looks at you "what i have told you about answering back? That's not a nice thing to say. That's another three hours in that diaper, and just when i thought I could ACTUALLY trust you"

Looks at you and scoffs "A JOKE?" i say as I drive you home and when we do get home, I lead you into the house.

I take you to your room and grabs something out of the dresser. Its a pair of plastic pants with a lock on it "Now we will see who is playing the joke!" I say as I put them on you. "Don't worry, if you behave, i will take them off. I don't want anything bad to happen as I know if I go too far then it will"

I already cried on the way home, so I was able to let him put those horrible plastic pants on me without bursting into tears.

What did I do to set him off? Just when I thought we were starting to get along he goes ballistic on me! He's just like...

I smacked both sides of my face in an attempt to stop that train of thought. The tremble had returned to my hands full force. My breathing rate was quickly accelerating to the point of hyperventilation. And to top it all off my butt was statting to itch from diaper rash.

All of this made it easy for me to put my face in a pillow and cry as hard as I possibly could to make the pain go away.