LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "sorry.  You had your chance but you can wait until we get home.  You need to stay in that thing a bit longer. Babies cry when they make stinky or wet themselves"

I cuddle you "you did good not to get overwhelmed by those bullies.  I'm very proud of you. Now the next step would be seeing how you'd cope in a very familiar situation as to one you was in before we first met"

Looks at you "don't worry.  It's to do with what you used to take and why you got enrolled on this programme in the first place.  I am going to test you to see how you cope. When you're offered drugs. You used to take them and I hope you will do the right thing"

I breathe a sigh of relief. "For a moment there I thought you were referring to something completely different. Something that... happened 8 months ago." I expected I would start shaking, but I was cool as a cucumber. Huh. Maybe this whole baby thing is working already?"

Looks at you

"You will be tested on how you deal with this situation now you have been trained a bit, and I hope its helped you. If I feel that you don't perform this task to my satisfaction then you will be punished, do you understand? Its to test how you deal with drugs when under pressure"

"I told you, I'm giving them up. They were a necessary part of my life before, but all that's behind me now. I have no desire to do pot agian." I don't, do I? "Bring on the test!"

Looks at you and raises my eyebrows "Myrtle. Once an addict always an addict. I want you to prove to me that that is not going to happen to you. I trust you that you will do well and will obey these instructions. If that makes sense?"

"Well, I've been clean for about 3 days now." with only one mental breakdown. "I feel like I heard somewhere that the first 3 days are the hardest, right?" Or was it the first 3 weeks? Or am I thinking of something totally different?

Looks at you

"That might be because you have spent most of those days with me. But its still part of the programme to know what the problem was that made you get into this mess in the first place"

Looks at you "that's what I mean. I want you to be in the same situation but this time round I want you to do the right thing and not take the drugs"

Looks at you "Don't worry, I promise you won't be in any situation like you was in all those years ago. I just want you to prove to me that you can turn down taking drugs. Nothing more than that"

I sigh with relief, my hands still shaking. "You really need to work on your word choices." I take a deep breath to steady myself. "I'm certainly willing to give it a try. What do I need to do? Or is that a secret?"

Looks at you "you don't need to worry about this yet.  I've decided it's too early on to do this test. Maybe in a couple of days. But let's go home"