LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

Dan stays downstairs. He knows that he needs to start being more strict with myrtle of things were going to make progress. 

He finishes dinner and has his. But saves Myrtles until later as I want her to have a good nap 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ten minutes dragged into twenty. And twenty into thirty. My breathing was getting ragged, which was especially sucky because of the stench of my diaper. Finally my fear of having another panic attack here alone outweighed my fear of Dan, so I called out for him, "DAN?"

Dan sighed and headed upstairs "hey what's wrong? " I say once I've entered the room "you'll be changed later. I am not going to be soft with you anymore

"And you have to wait to be attended to. That's an extra hour added on to before I change you stinky"

I untie you from the bed and uses some of the spray so the smell of your diaper stays contained and I take you downstairs. 

Luckily the diaper hasn't leaked yet and I let you sit down and I place your dinner in front of you. 

I didn't even care about my diaper at this point. Having a dirty bottom was the least of my problems. I picked up the fork, but my hand was shaking so bad I dropped it. I held my hands together, closed my eyes, andtried to breath regularly to calm my nerves. But it wasn't working.

Looks at you "come on honey, just relax. I will change you after dinner, I promise you. Believe me, and I promise you there is nothing I have put in that dinner that will make you mess again. Its just a normal dinner"

Looks at her

Maybe I should let her be honest with me but I know that I won't punish her for it, I just want to know how she feels

"What's going on in your mind? You have my word that I won't judge"

I guess that'll have to do.

"I-I-I'm scared of you. Not just in the way I'm s-supposed to be scared; because you're an authority figure. A-and not j-just because I'm afraid of being punished. But like... I dunno. I can't really think of a way to explain it." Like that Scarecrow gas from the Batman movie. But I can't tell him THAT.

Looks at her

"well, in a way, you have a right to be scared. I have to have some control over you. And it means that the regression is working. But it doesn't stop here. it will go on for a few more days until I know that you are ready to return home"

"I understand that you're in ch-charge. B-b-but it's like I'm afraid to b-breath around you. Look at my hands. I c-c-can't even pock up a f-fork! H-h-how do I make the fear go away, Dan? P-p-please make it go away." I was on the verge of crying again.

"Th-th-There's something else. I'm scared of myself. Before I came here I had a problem, but I was handling it. Maybe not in the best way, but it was under control. Now I have blackouts where I wake up with knives in my hand and no memory of what happened. I-I-I don't know if I can live with that."

Looks at you "You mean, I give you alcohol? I could give you some sleeping pills to help you sleep, but not sure if you'd agree to that. They might help, and will make sure you sleep until morning"