LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

I take you by the hand, intending on making you suffer for your naughty words

"Right then, lets get you ready for the spanking you will never regret you little brat!" I say, and I am not happy, I am angry with you"

If she thinks she is going to walk all over me and get away with it, she's got another thing coming, she may not like her poopy diapers but I am going to make sure she suffers through the movie now. Now I have something that will make sure no one else smells her poopy diaper but her so she doesn't attract attention. Where did I put it...

"This is why your mom and dad sent you to me, because they are tired of your attitude. You're a teenager I get that, but you need to learn to act your age and start thinking about the right choices in life"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "nope, you aren't getting away with it now. I was going to treat you to the cinema and let you wear a clean diaper and big girl clothing, but it seems you aren't ready to be a big girl. You're a naughty little girl with a bad attitude and I won't stand for it anymore"

"Now I am going to change you, but you will get a bare bottom spanking. And I will be punishing you when we get home from the cinema"

"I... I..." I stiffle my sobs, "I guess that's fair." At least this time I know why I'm being punished. "Y-You warned me about swearing. I can't say I don't deserve some kind of punishment this time."

*I spank your diaper 20 times and they are hard spankings*

"You can now stand there with your hands by your side and think about your behaviour over the past 18 hours"

Ouch! That hurt more than I expected. You'd think these things would provide more cushioning!

I stand in the corner, trying very hard not to rub my sore backside and mentally berating myself for getting myself in trouble for something as stupid as swearing.

*I spray some special stuff which will prevent anyone but you smelling your diaper. It protects people from the smell*

"Now , lets go to the cinema" I say as I get some clothing on over your bulky diaper

Looks at you and smirks

"NO one is going to notice your diaper is messy, as the smell will only affect your nostrils and not anyone elses" people will be oblivious to your diaper and anyway, your diaper will be covered up so they won't be able to tell. You need punishing, and I am not letting you change my mine"

**you can't talk, you have a pacifier in** I say as I slap your hands

(Sorry, forgot about the pacifier.)

Spray? There's no way in hell that will work! It'll probably ware off halfway through the movie and everyone will be able to smell me!

My shakey hands grab onto the railing of the crib with a death grip as I plead with my tear-filled eyes for you not to do this.

"this spray will last until I change you, its a smell repellent" I say as I look at you and see you are shaking

"Now you know how serious I am about this, I am not doing this to hurt you, so please don't think that. you need teaching a lesson and your mom agrees. she wants her daughter back"

"what would your mom say if she saw you now. laying on a changing table, in a poopy diaper that you made all by yourself!"

"Now then, are you going to obey the rules and go by the programme rules or are you going to disobey and get another spanking? Believe me, I know what i'd choose if it was me, and the majority of my previous clients always abide by the rules. its the way people get through the programme, most end up getting spanked at least three times a day every day. only a few have come out without being spanked at all. You though, you've been spanked the most of anyone that I have had during my time running this rehabilitation programme"

I put a onesie on you which would hide the bulk of your poopy diaper and takes you off the table.

"right, lets go" I say to you as I lead you downstairs and out of the house. I grab the diaper bag and my keys, phone and wallet.

I try to remain stoic despite my screaming on the inside. The tremble in my hands still hasn't left which only fills me with more terror. Come on, Myrtle. Pull yourself together. Don't have a panic attack. Don't have a panic attack. Don't have a panic attack! 

My breathing starts to speed up.

Looks at you "Don't worry, once the film ends, you'll be changed, IF you behave yourself"

*we drive to the cinema. I consider changing you before the film because I see how upset you look and I take you to one side "if I change you now, will you stop acting like a brat? I know this is hard for you, but its for your own good. once this is all over, you'll thank me"

I take you to the bathroom, the family changing room and lock the door. "Right" I say, getting the changing pad out and laying it on the floor "on the changing pad please"

(I'm going to assume you've taken the pacifier out now, as a teenage girl walking around with a pacifier in her mouth would draw quite a bit of attention.)

I lay down on the changing mat, still shaking, "I-I-I'm not try to at like a brat. I have anxiety." And I think I'm going into withdrawl. But I doubt saying THAT would win me any brownie points.

I remove your clothing and the diaper has leaked all over your clothing so I get the clean clothing out of the bag and puts it to the side as I open your extremely soiled diaper, trying not to gag as the smell is really bad.

I open the diaper "Right, can you please lift your legs so I can clean your butt. I know you won't do it"